Fish

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Lynda

The truth is I am more than one dimensional, I am super cool, too. Most of my friends think so.

When you dont depend on others to evaluate yourself, that is when you really know who you are. You and you alone are your worst critic, and your best friend. People that need others to justify themselves are not very self assured.

But, the sad fact remains, even in 2008, there still isn't a place at the table for all of us

You are always welcome at my table, meager at times as the fare is. One request. While sex at my house is not a closed subject, the many variables that have become so public in the last decade are not proper. Please keep that in mind.

evident by calling me an "it".
THat was wrong of me, I guess the proper term these days is trans gender. I was raised that if its not male or female, then it's and it. Gender neutral. But I guess I was not sesitive to that change. So if you fit the "it" catagory, then my appologies, It should read trans gender.

Back before my UPS days, I worked in the hospital in the surgury suite. Saw many things, both wonderful and awful. One was a 5 month old or so that had shall we say many atributes of both sexes. With many hours of surgury, the majority of atributes won. It happens more than many people think.

d