FLASH: Tucker Carlson Out At Fox News

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
No she wasn't. She was introduced to Joe by his brother Jim, who knew her in college, several years after Joe's wife died in a car crash. She was still married but legally separated from her husband for a year.
Go through hunter bidens laptop. You'll find out she was there baby sitter.

Ou812fu

That's just more internet B.S.
Question. Do you believe these kids aren't being tortured for andrenochrome?

panda-eyes1-3588737117.jpg

Ou812fu

Not familiar. Has nothing to do with how the Bidens met.
Oh it has everything to do with all of the corrupt politicians and the way they meet. They are protecting their own. And the crazy stuff they think they got away with. I know a place where you can watch video of all these sick tucks doing things with kids.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're a smart guy. Why buy into muckraking? We've got enough problems with the Bidens as is.
I simply pointed out that Jill cheated on her ex husband with Joe, and Joe knew she was married and did it anyways.

Just two dirtbags who've been dirtbags their whole lives.

Why did you feel the need to defend them?

vantexan

I simply pointed out that Jill cheated on her ex husband with Joe, and Joe knew she was married and did it anyways.

Just two dirtbags who've been dirtbags their whole lives.

Why did you feel the need to defend them?
Not defending them, just find the smears that can't be proven offensive and unnecessary. Yes, Trump had Russian hookers pee on him, Hillary ran an international child sex trafficking ring from atop a Philadelphia pizzeria, Michelle Obama is a man with a penis and their children are adopted, and Jill Biden was Joe and his wife's babysitter(which you told me I was wrong on when I said that was B.S.).

Ou812fu

Not defending them, just find the smears that can't be proven offensive and unnecessary. Yes, Trump had Russian hookers pee on him, Hillary ran an international child sex trafficking ring from atop a Philadelphia pizzeria, Michelle Obama is a man with a penis and their children are adopted, and Jill Biden was Joe and his wife's babysitter(which you told me I was wrong on when I said that was B.S.).
Here's the other thing for me. They have been lying to us and showing us things right under our nose. They constantly manipulate things to make it look like a coincidence. This video should piss people off. Yet people have yet to figure it out..

Ou812fu