FLASH: Tucker Carlson Out At Fox News

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
There's exactly 1 known picture of my wife when she was a pregnant and she'd kill me if I showed it to anyone.

I've never seen a picture of my mother when she was pregnant with me....guess I was adopted.
Might check into that. Through the years the amount of cousins I have had on my moms side has gone from 26 to 32. Meaning kids were made outside of marriage. And the most recent one we found out about was in the last 4 months. He dared everyone to get a DNA test..

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
There's exactly 1 known picture of my wife when she was a pregnant and she'd kill me if I showed it to anyone.

I've never seen a picture of my mother when she was pregnant with me....guess I was adopted.
So you are saying you never have seen a picture of your mom or dad holding you after birth?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So in other words, you also can't provide a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant. Okay, thanks for playing too my good friend!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lot of people outing themselves as children of queers in here. Enjoy your mom's peepee.
IMG_7273.jpeg

Box Ox

Lot of people outing themselves as children of queers in here. Enjoy your mom's peepee.

He's apparently got a fetish for pretending to be a conservative online. He's clearly not good at it but it's probably just as gratifying for him either way.

His lines make even less sense when he's upset about something the real conservatives are saying. Probably the talk about Michelle in this case.