Flat/Uniform raise for all sups

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
thank God I had some seniority but these lower guys got to living snot beat out of them.
I've never seen so many young guys early in their career hate this place so much

Most of us old geezers been beat so much that this Pandemic was just another minor inconvenience. We just quietly snickered to ourselves over the folly of the situation.

A quick observation about anybody who has worked at UPS for over 30 years:

A. They walk with a limp.

B. They do not talk to anybody at work and generally grunt or point when you ask them something.

C. They only acknowledge or accept co workers who have over 20 years seniority.

D. They hate overtime and crave leaving in eight so do not ask them if they can stay or help out.

And finally Management leaves them alone..

Most of us old geezers been beat so much that this Pandemic was just another minor inconvenience. We just quietly snickered to ourselves over the folly of the situation.

B. They do not talk to anybody at work and generally grunt or point when you ask them something.

D. They hate overtime and crave leaving in eight so do not ask them if they can stay or help out.

anytime they bother me with something stupid I said I'll gladly take a couple days suspension
That usually ends the conversation

rod

Retired 22 years
Complete disappoint. All PT and FT Union members made record amounts of money. For that matter PT Supervisors made a lot of extra cash in OT. FT Management in Operations working six days a week getting an equivalent merit increase of those still working from home ? And it’s lower than what we’ve historically budgeted. This is a slap in the face
Oh the fun of being a salaried employee instead of being an hourly one.

rod

Retired 22 years

90% of them anyway---there is always that 10% who have their noses up managements rear their whole career.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You each get a roll of DR bags to make it a little more fair

If it’s a slap in the face why not quit?

Yes management are the real heroes The one thing is working from home and refuse to even provide us with hand sanitizer or masks

The only thing these guys deserve is a extra special place in hell for the way you treated people doing this pandemic

Don’t you all feel the “Love” ... 🤡