Flat/Uniform raise for all sups

rod

Retired 22 years
If its like Social Security it would be a 1% raise and out of your SS check you would be billed an extra 2% for Medicare leaving a 1% loss.

elmo506

Rumors today say 2.5%
Complete disappoint. All PT and FT Union members made record amounts of money. For that matter PT Supervisors made a lot of extra cash in OT. FT Management in Operations working six days a week getting an equivalent merit increase of those still working from home ? And it’s lower than what we’ve historically budgeted. This is a slap in the face

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Complete disappoint. All PT and FT Union members made record amounts of money. For that matter PT Supervisors made a lot of extra cash in OT. FT Management in Operations working six days a week getting an equivalent merit increase of those still working from home ? And it’s lower than what we’ve historically budgeted. This is a slap in the face

You each get a roll of DR bags to make it a little more fair

If it’s a slap in the face why not quit?

DaveA

You each get a roll of DR bags to make it a little more fair

If it’s a slap in the face why not quit?

Say what now? One can be disappointed and not want to quit. I think it goes without saying we are all here voluntarily and can leave at any time. The military it is not.

Lets see what it shakes out to actually be. I too would be disappointed at 2.5%. I was thinking 3-4% so not too far off. Still disappointing if it's true.

Fenris

Say what now? One can be disappointed and not want to quit. I think it goes without saying we are all here voluntarily and can leave at any time. The military it is not.

Lets see what it shakes out to actually be. I too would be disappointed at 2.5%. I was thinking 3-4% so not too far off. Still disappointing if it's true.
A much more accurate rumor is that the minimum is 3.5%. Why do people believe stupid :censored2: on the internet (not referring to you but the person who seemed to accept 2.5% as gospel.)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Get your :censored2: back on that belt and use your walkie talkie 2.5 times per on belt minute. Otherwise you will be cleaning toilets on Sunday.

UPSBD

Supa Star
A much more accurate rumor is that the minimum is 3.5%. Why do people believe stupid * on the internet (not referring to you but the person who seemed to accept 2.5% as gospel.)
2.5% flat raise for all supervisor level and above is not a rumor, it was announced on 3/3. 2.5% "general pay increase" along with salary bands increasing by 2%

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Record amounts? Where? Who? Drivers are getting raises each year that won't even cover inflation.

Fenris

2.5% flat raise for all supervisor level and above is not a rumor, it was announced on 3/3. 2.5% "general pay increase" along with salary bands increasing by 2%
I hadn't seen an announcement but found it now. That is a fairly disappointing number.

Yes management are the real heroes The one thing is working from home and refuse to even provide us with hand sanitizer or masks

The only thing these guys deserve is a extra special place in hell for the way you treated people doing this pandemic

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yes management are the real heroes The one thing is working from home and refuse to even provide us with hand sanitizer or masks

The only thing these guys deserve is a extra special place in hell for the way you treated people doing this pandemic

Early on it was a 🤡 show.. No one knew anything particularly the CDC...we did even know that it was airbourne till the middle of the year...Up till then we were all spitting on each other...

Early on it was a 🤡 show.. No one knew anything particularly the CDC...we did even know that it was airbourne till the middle of the year...Up till then we were all spitting on each other...
They had no problem sanitizing all the offices....
But they didn't clean my trucks or the break rooms or the locker room....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1D828D27-E62C-4324-8944-7D893A6AC31A.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

we were told by our center manager last year that they would provide ONE mask a week for each employee,and it was our "problem" if we needed more.................That was one of the best grievances I ever wrote. I also submitted an Email to the CEO and President of UPS over this issue and Security came to our building the next day and stayed a couple of days over this mishandling . The Email's to higher higher were ALWAYS great

we were told by our center manager last year that they would provide ONE mask a week for each employee,and it was our "problem" if we needed more.................That was one of the best grievances I ever wrote. I also submitted an Email to the CEO and President of UPS over this issue and Security came to our building the next day and stayed a couple of days over this mishandling . The Email's to higher higher were ALWAYS great
thank God I had some seniority but these lower guys got to living snot beat out of them.
I've never seen so many young guys early in their career hate this place so much