fliers at c a c h 705

35years

Gravy route
What if I only have 6 years left before I retire???
I am in my last leg at UPS.
Yet I push for rejecting bonuses for wage increases.
I lobby for beefing up 9.5 even though I am no longer violated.

Its about Unity and solidarity.
Its about being a Teamster and paying it forward.

The old timers about to retire stood with us in '97.

I will stand for the new guys who will have no 9.5 protection.

I am not a saint.
I am a Teamster.
It's what we do.

Rack em

Made the Podium

I am not a saint.
I am a Teamster.
It's what we do.
I wish more teamsters were like you. As I was leaving work tonight I overheard 2 drivers talking and I clearly heard "Ain't no way I'm striking, I have 3 girls to feed"

I am scared for the future of unions.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What if I only have 6 years left before I retire???

I am not a saint.
I am a Teamster.
It's what we do.
I wish more teamsters were like you. As I was leaving work tonight I overheard 2 drivers talking and I clearly heard "Ain't no way I'm striking, I have 3 girls to feed"

Thanks brother.
Exactly...and the only reason that I posed the question.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Hard to feed your 3 daughters when you can’t even walk or open your mouth cause your legs and jaw are broken. These guys wouldn’t dare cross the line. They don’t have the balls.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Hard to feed your 3 daughters when you can’t even walk or open your mouth cause your legs and jaw are broken. These guys wouldn’t dare cross the line. They don’t have the balls.
I wish we had a stronger solidarity here. I think a solid 25% of our drivers would cross here because they are too weak to risk maybe 2 weeks worth of wages in order to get a DECENT contract. They don't understand what their actions mean by crossing!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I was told (by someone on the national negotiating committee) the monetary gains would greatest be for new part timers. And full time current Teamsters should expect relatively small gains.

A new part timer can make the same $10 an hour at the nearest burger joint AND bang 1/2 the cute waitresses out on summer break from college while doing it!

UPS not being able to hire new part timers because THE STARTING PAY IS TOO LOW IS NOT MY GOD DAMNED :censored2:ING PROBLEM! DO NOT BRING ME THAT LAME ASS EXCUSE AS A REASON WHY THE CONTRACT PROPOSAL SUCKS DICK! Do it and I, as well as everyone in my building will drink a beer on the picket line in your honor!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I wish we had a stronger solidarity here. I think a solid 25% of our drivers would cross here because they are too weak to risk maybe 2 weeks worth of wages in order to get a DECENT contract. They don't understand what their actions mean by crossing!
When it comes down to it. And we are manning the lines. No way those half loaf p* even think about crossing. @Turdferguson am I right or am I right. They will see we mean buisness and word should be spread anyone who crosses is DONE

Rack em

Made the Podium
When it comes down to it. And we are manning the lines. No way those half loaf p* even think about crossing. @Turdferguson am I right or am I right. They will see we mean buisness and word should be spread anyone who crosses is DONE
I am more than prepared to man the line as well. Haven't experienced a strike before so I don't know the extent as to what I can do, but I would be more than willing to show some piece of :censored2: scab that crossing won't be tolerated.

35years

Gravy route
Things got violent here and there in 97.

No reason to get physical in my opinion. Far more creative ways...

Guys got fired once the strike was over. Cameras were installed for the strike. Be smart. Don't cross, do your shift. And be creative. Guys who crossed didn't last after the strike.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I am more than prepared to man the line as well. Haven't experienced a strike before so I don't know the extent as to what I can do, but I would be more than willing to show some piece of :censored2: scab that crossing won't be tolerated.
I was there in 97. Crazy s* went down.it was fun as friend. Cases of beer being dropped off. Fire in trash cans. S* you see in movies. It was a different time back then though. No one even thought about crossing. Not 1.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Things got violent here and there in 97.

No reason to get physical in my opinion. Far more creative ways...

Guys got fired once the strike was over. Cameras were installed for the strike. Be smart. Don't cross, do your shift. And be creative. Guys who crossed didn't last after the strike.
Exactly. Had 2 guys fired. You can’t get stupid crazy and hurl rocks and nails and s* on there property. Now , you can do other things. Me and my buddy were pretty big guys. Followed a scab everywhere with “on strike “ signs Up tiny one person elevators and everything. He was “uneasy “. Lol. Quit same day..

35years

Gravy route
If it comes down to a strike I hope the Union has done their homework in tactics for conducting a "strike" online.

My guess is just as some threw rocks in 97, some will do prosecutable things online. The union needs to outline effective coordinated efforts and warn against problematic online activities.