FLIRTING

jennie

seems as though the more insecure and low self esteem types flirt more than those that are completely confident in themselves. that has been my experiences. talking about married adults with families, not young singles. young single people should be flirting!

I don't think that, I have seen confident, secure and good looking people flirt:wink2:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don't think that, I have seen confident, secure and good looking people flirt:wink2:

Again, you didn't read a word I said- other than that one statement - plus you failed to read the qualifiers I intentionally included to avoid responses as the one you just gave...

plus what Upstate just said..

Can't make a point on the internet without some people taking out of context, ignoring key points...

jennie

Again, you didn't read a word I said- other than that one statement - plus you failed to read the qualifiers I intentionally included to avoid responses as the one you just gave...

plus what Upstate just said..

Can't make a point on the internet without some people taking out of context, ignoring key points...

Sorry sleeve, I did realize that someone wrote what I wrote, I didn't read all first before I posted.:knockedout:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've said it before. Jennie and Upstate should hook-up. We can all see the blossoming relationship!
Only problem is, Jennie's married. Maybe we can begin the, Let's hook up, upstate, thread. LOL, it's a joke, Dave, take it easy.:happy2:

Though, this being said, have there been any relationships that started on Brown Cafe? We could start a thread called, Love, At The Cafe!

P

pickup

Only problem is, Jennie's married. Maybe we can begin the, Let's hook up, upstate, thread. LOL, it's a joke, Dave, take it easy.:happy2:

Though, this being said, have there been any relationships that started on Brown Cafe? We could start a thread called, Love, At The Cafe!

We could definitely start a thread called "Hate, At the Cafe!"

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We could definitely start a thread called "Hate, At the Cafe!"
LOL I think that hate is short lived, though. I mean, you only really see it in the mgmt vs hourly, religion and political posts. Other than these, we seem to be, one big happy family.

Oh, I forgot to include tattoos, dreadlocks and yarmulkes.:wink2:

fethrs

LOL I think that hate is short lived, though. I mean, you only really see it in the mgmt vs hourly, religion and political posts. Other than these, we seem to be, one big happy family.

Oh, I forgot to include tattoos, dreadlocks and yarmulkes.:wink2:

There are those that can make something out of nothing and hate everyone and everything. Knowing some folks here, it'll get personal and someone will get pissed:surprised:....imagine that!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Are you specifying love relationships? I'd say it's a safe bet that there have been many a friendships built in here.:happy2:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Are you specifying love relationships? I'd say it's a safe bet that there have been many a friendships built in here.:happy2:

Sounded like he was specifying love relationships. I've exchanged PMs, e-mails and a couple phone calls with people I've met via BC. Some were local to where I was at the time (Denver, CO), while others were hundreds of miles away. -Rocky

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sounded like he was specifying love relationships. I've exchanged PMs, e-mails and a couple phone calls with people I've met via BC. Some were local to where I was at the time (Denver, CO), while others were hundreds of miles away. -Rocky
As have I. There are some really great people here to meet. I can't wait for the cruise.

There are many kinds of love and I think it would be safe to say that some on here do love others on here. That kind of love just builds friendship that can endure adversity and disagreement with respect, nothing shoddy or sneaky about the matter.
Personally I have been in some pretty good arguments with a couple of people on the board. There is no hate in my heart for those individuals. I may call BS on something Tie says, or call Livinbbag'sdream a maroon or argue points with......anyone, that doesn't start a burning hate on my part.
On the other hand there are a few on here that I wonder how they get their computer turned on to read and post.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
There are many kinds of love and I think it would be safe to say that some on here do love others on here. That kind of love just builds friendship that can endure adversity and disagreement with respect, nothing shoddy or sneaky about the matter.
Personally I have been in some pretty good arguments with a couple of people on the board. There is no hate in my heart for those individuals. I may call BS on something Tie says, or call Livinbbag'sdream a maroon or argue points with......anyone, that doesn't start a burning hate on my part.
On the other hand there are a few on here that I wonder how they get their computer turned on to read and post.

You beat me to it Trp. I agree for the most part. Especially about the love thing. I love my friends very much. Doesn't mean that I am in love with them. There are as many definitions of love as there are people.

rod

Retired 22 years
On the other hand there are a few on here that I wonder how they get their computer turned on to read and post.[/QUOTE]

Thats funny-------------------------------(I think)