Florida beach drivers

killamjl

......remember expect the unexpected

And bring it in before 9.5, tomorrows a work day.

But seriously be safe out there, being along the gulf coast myself I've been directed to work in many a hurricane and tornado. I think its wrong to force families with young children, but what do I know, im just an overpaid cardboard pusher

542thruNthru

Oh boo hoo rain and wind is for pussiees!

I live in California. Just ask @rod , I deal with wild fires earthquakes and mudslides every day like a friend'ing man! Put your rain boots on and get to work!

:)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big Deal! You think you got problems... Waaah-fire, waaah-floods, waaah-monsoon. I had to stop 3 times for school buses! Try dealing with that!

brostalss

Disney World should have low attendance. Good time to go.

After the last big hurricane came thru Florida, I heard only about 1000 people showed up after they re-opened.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Bowling is just the fat man's bocce ball
200.gif

Johney

Disney World should have low attendance. Good time to go.

After the last big hurricane came thru Florida, I heard only about 1000 people showed up after they re-opened.
You do realize how far this is from Disney right? One of our guys who goes to Palm Coast Fla. to meet a guy who comes down from Tifton Ga. through Jax is working tonight. He say he should be able to get down going back up will be the problem.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Big Deal! You think you got problems... Waaah-fire, waaah-floods, waaah-monsoon. I had to stop 3 times for school buses! Try dealing with that!
Do you how many times I had to get re routed or had to sit waiting for a Patriots or RedSox victory parade to end !! Frustrating after a while !!