flu shots

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Brown Cafe won't let you post Amazon links so I had to post a screenshot instead.
Oh.

I will chill on anger.
I will use overused excuse...I didn't know.
I am truly sorry.

Do you think Wikipedia would have instructions? I am handy with sewing machine and I can be artsy craftsy

I just can't imagine the wait and what if they use IPS to deliver?

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh.

I will chill on anger.
I will use overused excuse...I didn't know.
I am truly sorry.

Do you think Wikipedia would have instructions? I am handy with sewing machine and I can be artsy craftsy

I just can't imagine the wait and what if they use IPS to deliver?
You could probably find a how to video on Youtube.

trickpony1

I got conspiracy for ya:
-in the old days you simply went to the doctor, smiled, got the shot, smiled and left. Now you have to sign a waiver. Why?

-While in Wal Mart drop by the girl sitting at the table selling flu shots. Read the waiver. About half way down the page...item number six, I think, it mentions Guillain Barre Syndrome. Ask the girl if she knows what that is and why you have to read and sign a waiver.

Let me know what she says...I can wait.
Conspiracy?....

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Didn't you recently mention that you had a compromised immune system and are susceptible to GBS but then you get a flu shot?

Smart...real smart.
I've been reading your stupid and ignorant rants on conspiracy crap on here for years.
Here is what the Center for Disease Control (CDC) says
about the occurrence of GBS flare-ups after the flu or flu vaccines:

The exact cause of GBS is unknown, but about two-thirds of people who develop GBS experience symptoms several days or weeks after they have been sick with diarrhea or a respiratory illness. Infection with the bacterium Campylobacter jejuni is one of the most common risk factors for GBS. People also can develop GBS after having the flu or other infections (such as cytomegalovirus and Epstein Barr virus). On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination.
If there is an increased risk of GBS following flu vaccination it is small, on the order of one to two additional GBS cases per million doses of flu vaccine administered.

I got conspiracy for ya:
-in the old days you simply went to the doctor, smiled, got the shot, smiled and left. Now you have to sign a waiver. Why?

-While in Wal Mart drop by the girl sitting at the table selling flu shots. Read the waiver. About half way down the page...item number six, I think, it mentions Guillain Barre Syndrome. Ask the girl if she knows what that is and why you have to read and sign a waiver.

Let me know what she says...I can wait.
Conspiracy?....
I can google the CDC+GBS+Flu Vaccines