Football

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How did you come up with the idea for your science fair project?
Because I hate Tom Brady, he’s been accused of cheating before, I want him to be caught.

Simple enough! Ace knows his own mind, that’s for sure. He also said that he thinks Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time, and knows exactly what he’d say to Brady if he ever met him.

If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?
Gimme some of your money, you don’t deserve it.

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Because I hate Tom Brady, he’s been accused of cheating before, I want him to be caught.

Simple enough! Ace knows his own mind, that’s for sure. He also said that he thinks Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time, and knows exactly what he’d say to Brady if he ever met him.

Another future liberal in the making !!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The Rams are cheaters !!
Hmmmm ,, where is the hatred ??!?
No one likes a cheater

The Rams didn't cheat. The ref's :censored2: up...And that wasn't the only call. Rams QB, Goff was face masked a few times too, with no call.
It should have been reviewed, it was a high stakes friend up. The ref's are only human, God knows I've chanted, ref's you suck at plenty of hockey games. But, it is the same for everyone. Maybe the NFL will change some officiating rules.

God knows that the levees in New Orleans don't need to be tested again with tears. :lol:

Oh, and GO RAMS... BEAT THE NASTY MACHINE.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

From the article: "Ace also predicted that the Los Angeles Rams would win the Super Bowl 30-14 after Brady throws three interceptions and Todd Gurley runs for two touchdowns."

You gotta love this kid. :wink-very: Ya still parting ways Jones?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The Rams didn't cheat. The ref's :censored2: up...And that wasn't the only call. Rams QB, Goff was face masked a few times too, with no call.
It should have been reviewed, it was a high stakes friend up. The ref's are only human, God knows I've chanted, ref's you suck at plenty of hockey games. But, it is the same for everyone. Maybe the NFL will change some officiating rules.

God knows that the levees in New Orleans don't need to be tested again with tears. :lol:

Yup. It was a terrible non call but it wasn't something doesn't happen every season, probably several times. It's just getting highlighted because it happened in a big game this time. Bottom line is that the Saints still got the ball first in OT with a chance to go down and win the game (ya know, like the Pats did) but Brees threw a pick. Maybe Saints fans should be mad at him.

MAKAVELI

Montana the GOAT? This kid is going to find the cure for cancer some day.:happy2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I searched this post looking for a shred of sincerity and I could not find a speck! LOL

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

My post was a joke , no body cheated in that game , poor refs ,,, I am a new englander , was kidding. I’m always taking the heat for so called accused cheaters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Report: NFL fines Rams DB Nickell Robey-Coleman for hit on Saints receiver Tommylee Lewis

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, they fined him for something that didn't happen. lol

"When speaking to reporters after the game, Robey-Coleman said: “Ah hell yeah that was PI” and acknowledged that he was trying to prevent Lewis from catching the ball."

Well, this should add some more fuel to the fire. Still not sure why they didn't make the call, it was blatant.
I mean it happened. There’s video proof of that

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png