Football

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
AED853A5-F40F-422C-ADAD-F04E8836B93D.jpeg

New Orleans newspaper front page. Lol.

old levi's

blank space
Actually Big Boi was pretty funny with his fur coat, at least he had a personality but he was only on stage for a minute. Adam Levine was a joke and Travis Scott looked like some kind of wind up clown.

Waiting to see if Big Boi draws any heat from the fur coat. ( much needed inside the stadium, well the roof was open, had to be brutal )

Serf

Vegas must have got crushed on the over/under point spread. Never did I think 16 total points would be scored.

rickyb

"Undoubtedly, there will a Super Bowl commercial that advises us “to drink responsibly.” But will there be anything to encourage us to “think responsibly”?

The Super Bowl is a showdown of America's dueling values: commerce and conscience

I get a patriotic zeal whenever I see someone stand for principle, especially at a personal cost, because that’s a core moral we value as Americans. Sacrifice for what’s right. But when people do stand up, we often try to marginalize them and their message. We complain that protest has a time and place – and interfering with our entertainment is neither. Actually, that’s exactly the right time and place, whenever there’s a large gathering of diverse people.

The Super Bowl is a showdown of America's dueling values: commerce and conscience

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar"

Brownt10

I just though I'd remind the rest of you sad sack football fans that he's ours.

HtWtArm lengthHand size40-yd dash10-yd split20-yd split20-ss3-coneVertBroadBP
6 ft 6¼ in258 lb34¼ * in10¾ * in4.68 s1.58 s2.68 s4.47 s7.18 s33½ in9 ft 11 in23 * reps
All values from Arizona Pro Day[SUP][8][/SUP], except * from the NFL Combine[SUP][9][/SUP]
Gronkowski did not participate in most combine events due to a back injury.[SUP][8]

[/SUP]
Can you believe this guy went 42nd in the draft. Bill Belichick was said to have fallen out of his chair reaching for the phone to draft him over three other selection they wanted when he fell into our lap. The greatest tight-end in the history of the league.

[video=youtube;pHOM4116wo8]

[video=youtube;o-TV8LER2d8]
Football is for liberals