For all of us

Lobofan5

Happy Labor Day....

I know that if you work for UPS, hub, driver or feeders..you work your *** of and don't get a lot of thanks..

Good Job everyone! Enjoy your day off.. I know you deserve it !!!!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Thanks,
I'm part time and my 2nd job has me working labor day so for those stuck like me enjoy it the best you can. I get to sleep in so that's good.:blush:

diesel96

feeders..you work your *** of and don't get a lot of thanks..

I got to admit..since going feeders, we don't work our :censored2:'S off like you guys.... But being safe and important desicions such as what station to tune on my Sirius Sat. is considered a good job....
But thx for the Labor Day shout out...Back at ya.

over9five

Staff member
"...since going feeders, we don't work our :censored2:'S off like you guys.... But being safe and important desicions such as what station to tune on my Sirius Sat. is considered a good job...."

<Over9five kicks himself again for not bidding feeders last bid...>

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
feeders..you work your *** of and don't get a lot of thanks..

I got to admit..since going feeders, we don't work our :censored2:'S off like you guys.... But being safe and important desicions such as what station to tune on my Sirius Sat. is considered a good job....
But thx for the Labor Day shout out...Back at ya.
watch what you say,, there are senior guys here who may come out!!! feeders is tough ,nites suck , hard to stay awake ,wife always mad ,never see the kids,change jobs all the time !!! THESES ARE YOUR BASIC ANSWERS I left out shiffing my pant in snow cuz i saw you are from Florida :lol: