For being slow

The Driver

I drive.
sloth.gif

km3

Even though Iam honestly trying to go fast?

There are no production standards. As long as you're not intentionally going slow they can't do anything. If they say something or threaten you over it, politely and respectfully ask them to stop harassing you or to provide a union steward if they plan to continue.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
legitimately try your best and don't show up to just poke them in the eye.

Consistently show up on time, do what your told, stay on task and work safe you'll be fine.

It's really not that hard to work here.

killamjl

The problem with going slow is you need to cover your Arse. To many airs...send a message Late Savers...send a message After 5 buisness stops....send a message Coming in after the sort is down 7-8pm send a message.

I have to send 3/4 of these every single day. It becomes tedious and annoying but it saves you from further complications. Also if your slow you need to mentally prepare for getting home a 9pm or later. The money is nice but after your factor in eating, showering, sleep your entire life just becomes UPS. Id much rather make a few $ less and have my life back sometimes....but im not willing to run either

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I am mentally preparing myself for this evening as my regular bagger is on vacation and his replacement is the slowest worker known to man. I have to deal with guy the whole week ,the bins will all be backed up, I will have nowhere to put the stuff and I will be aggravated as s---. He has been with the company for 10 years or more. So Birdblue not to worry unless you are trying to get seniority for a driving position.