For the Rookies

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
3,years is optimal. You save on serious maintenance costs and depreciation and you can do well on the residual value when it's up.

The dealer group I drive for sends all their off-lease, low mileage, three-year old BMWs to auction rather than certifying them and selling them.

I wonder why?

undies

This market is great, already have $50k in equity. It's almost like all the home prices are blowing up...like a bubble?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The dealer group I drive for sends all their off-lease, low mileage, three-year old BMWs to auction rather than certifying them and selling them.

I wonder why?
Because it's BMW?? Lol

All I know is I did well on the lease with Lexus. Will I continue to lease when it's up?

We will see.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wonder why?

I was very surprised that my local dealer did not keep my 2013 Altima when I turned it in. Very low miles, immaculate in and out, maintained per the schedule. They sent it down to New Jersey instead.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I've been working in the hub as a preloader for 2 years now waiting to be a driver and this means a lot to me thank you for posting.

My girlfriends parents keep going on and on about how I shouldnt bother because of the wait time... maybe I should link them this post. Your house is nicer than theirs even... lel

FilingBluesFL

I've been working in the hub as a preloader for 2 years now waiting to be a driver and this means a lot to me thank you for posting.

My girlfriends parents keep going on and on about how I shouldnt bother because of the wait time... maybe I should link them this post. Your house is nicer than theirs even... lel

Don't you worry about that. If you make it as a driver, she won't be your girlfriend for much longer lol