Force in for 6th day

Upsnewguy

Hi guys it’s my first post. I’m working for 6 months. During Christmas they forced us to work on Mondays. Which I’m Tuesday to Saturday driver. 22.4. During these time I couldn’t work and every Monday I called and book off. Again they are forcing us to work this Monday and I told them I can’t work cuz of my personal life. They they told me if I don’t work they will discipline me for attandance. Can they force me and discipline me cuz of that which I book off. When I ask our steward they told me if they force in work 6th day u have to work or book off. But they still when u book off, they can discipline you. What they mean discipline me.? And how come they can push me 6th day Whic I have scheduled just for Tuesday to Saturday. What's mean discipline me? Is it problem for me? I don't want to any negatif thing for my history Which I believe I'm right? And is there in contract about force in for time?
Thanks

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hi guys it’s my first post. I’m working for 6 months. During Christmas they forced us to work on Mondays. Which I’m Tuesday to Saturday driver. 22.4. During these time I couldn’t work and every Monday I called and book off. Again they are forcing us to work this Monday and I told them I can’t work cuz of my personal life. They they told me if I don’t work they will discipline me for attandance. Can they force me and discipline me cuz of that which I book off. When I ask our steward they told me if they force in work 6th day u have to work or book off. But they still when u book off, they can discipline you. What they mean discipline me.? And how come they can push me 6th day Whic I have scheduled just for Tuesday to Saturday. What's mean discipline me? Is it problem for me? I don't want to any negatif thing for my history Which I believe I'm right? And is there in contract about force in for time?
Thanks
Contact your steward, every supplement is different.

Thanks
Think you want to know because you maybe not

not be working

JustDeliverIt

When they say they can discipline you! What's mean disciplene? Is it like warning or its just threat?

Progressive discipline. Starts with a warning and goes up from there. You need to look at your local supplemental language since every area is slightly different to see if you can be forced in or have 6th punch protection.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
6 months and calling off that much? 🤣

OBVIOUSLY YOULL NEVER BECOME A RPCD!

get to work rookie! Your future depends on it.
✊🧔