forced sunday

derrickmd30

i work monday through friday. and friday supervisor message saying we have to work sunday. can we be forced in on our day off work? thought they had to give us a 72 hour notice or something. work on the inside full time.

10:30 resi

That's only for Saturday, not Sunday.

The day of the week matters.
Really? If it's Saturday and the consignee won't receive their package by Christmas the shipper will get angry and go to FedEx, but if it is Sunday and the consignee won't receive their package by Christmas then the shipper will be OK with that?

Trucker Clock

Really? If it's Saturday and the consignee won't receive their package by Christmas the shipper will get angry and go to FedEx, but if it is Sunday and the consignee won't receive their package by Christmas then the shipper will be OK with that?

Saturday is Saturday and Sunday is Sunday.

You don't know the difference?

finaddict

i work monday through friday. and friday supervisor message saying we have to work sunday. can we be forced in on our day off work? thought they had to give us a 72 hour notice or something. work on the inside full time.
You don't open, read or reply to messages from work when you are not working unless on call

some1else

Banned
I saw some Amazon contractor out yesterday. Our shippers will switch to Amazon if we don’t start delivering thanksgiving. Don’t be greedy and try to “hurt” the company. It’s only 1 day a year.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
…are you an RPCD?
…are you full time?

mon-fri RPCD full timers only 😎

PUT YOUR TIME IN

the old UPS days are coming back ..

🧔‍♂️✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
HA , I’m half your age with twice as much seniority 😎

Your knees looking weak pappy better slow down!
IMG_5101.gif

Brown Down

I saw some Amazon contractor out yesterday. Our shippers will switch to Amazon if we don’t start delivering thanksgiving. Don’t be greedy and try to “hurt” the company. It’s only 1 day a year.
We had USPS deliver a package to us yesterday. Disgraceful. No need for it at all.