Forced Ignore List

Marne Vet

My fault. When I got online this morning there were a couple of messages from other members about the ongoing squabbles on the forum. Maybe I'm just lazy but it seemed to be the simplest way to discourage all the negativity.

I'm the only one that can force ignores so if you have a problem with it blame me, not the mods.

Can you integrate a solution where if we place someone on ignore that they can no longer read anything we post? That would be awesome. That would be the ultimate ignore feature, and allow the user to control who can, and can not read what they have to say. I'll donate a box of Girl Scout cookies immediately if you make this happen! (No I won't, but bribery is a useful tactic) lol .02

gingerkat

It's still afternoon here and I think I'm getting sick, so staying in.

I usually tease about this, but I really hope the rest of the country is keeping warm and safe tonight.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would like to see a "special room" or something like that where if two (or more) people wanted to go into it and fight it out - no holds barred- no words censored then they could. Anyone WANTING to witness the train wreck would have to use a special password to log in to it. Anyone not wanting to witness it could stay on the well moderated, too many rules normal BC.
I agree with a knock out thread, I dont know if it can be done. Like a cage match. I dont think though, that anyone would go there. And I dont think anyone would witness it. I think it is just an attention getter, the bickering, or boredom.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's still afternoon here and I think I'm getting sick, so staying in.

I usually tease about this, but I really hope the rest of the country is keeping warm and safe tonight.
Hope you feel better ... at least you have BC to comfort you.

I seem to post the most when I'm feeling under the weather.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree with a knock out thread, I dont know if it can be done. Like a cage match. I dont think though, that anyone would go there. And I dont think anyone would witness it. I think it is just an attention getter, the bickering, or boredom.
I think there are 10 - 15 people who seem to thrive on the hate and bickering in a thread like that.
Just give them a target and like a pack of hyenas, they will attack.

I personally don't like the idea of this type of forum.