Forced off TAW

Overpaid Union Thug

You have no idea who I am or what I stand for.
If your offline personality is anything like your typical forum personality then I most certainly do. If you don't like it you can always create another "I'm leaving" thread. But this time actually leave. Otherwise lay off the cocky, know it all, pompous and your crap don't stink attitude.

Overpaid Union Thug

Riiiight. ..And that's why you used to post there and insult certain members prior to your banishment...lol.
He was banned? I don't remember that. I normally dont foolishly allow myself to get sucked into one of his vortexes of self importance. I used to just skip over posts, or threads, as soon as I saw the bickering that involved him to avoid being one of the many people that seemed to always be arguing with him.

EasyTrucker

Would it be OK if I were to add a chapter on how LM took care of me when I had bi-lateral ulner nerve release surgery on both of my elbows? Everything went smooth as silk.
Nope, cuz in most states that wouldn't be covered under workers comp. Apparently living in the BOG does have it's privileges!