Fourth of July

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is my menu today...BBQ chicken (all thighs) potato salad, baked beans and brownies. Daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters will be here for overnight. It'll be a fun visit. They're from Vegas.

wkmac

This is my menu today...BBQ chicken (all thighs) potato salad, baked beans and brownies. Daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters will be here for overnight. It'll be a fun visit. They're from Vegas.

No homemade ice cream? Honey, you can't have a true 4th without that and a scoop of homemade peach ice cream would really set those brownies off!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Type 2 diabetes prevents me from even eating my brownies.....haven't had ice cream in a year. I used to have it just about every night. Miss it, but I truly believe that cancer loves sugar and feeds on it. Please don't tell me that's not true because it keeps me focused on starving the cancers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There's all that Georgia coming out now :happy-very:

This is what you see when you come out of Georgia into Alabama

36706_140046696011824_100000194846175_397661_6822177_n.jpg
36706_140046696011824_100000194846175_397661_6822177_n.jpg

wkmac

Type 2 diabetes prevents me from even eating my brownies.....haven't had ice cream in a year. I used to have it just about every night. Miss it, but I truly believe that cancer loves sugar and feeds on it. Please don't tell me that's not true because it keeps me focused on starving the cancers.

No way because I think you are 100% correct and I'd like to hear what you've found out. I'll PM you sometime on this and let this thread stay on topic. I think what you're doing is awesome!

moreluck

golden ticket member
No way because I think you are 100% correct and I'd like to hear what you've found out. I'll PM you sometime on this and let this thread stay on topic. I think what you're doing is awesome!

Ok, I did PM you but in 2 parts....seems we have a 5000 word limit for each P.M.

DS

Fenderbender
I wish all you guys a happy foj and being that it's Canada day here,
Kate and Wills are in Ottawa ,cute cartoon in our local....