FOX news once again proves its full of poop.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If I watch a news channel it's always been CNN.
I do get annoyed by their frequent use of " BREAKING NEWS" for the same news story.
Kind of dilutes the importance of the words.
They should follow ESPN's lead and use "Breaking News" on a story for only an hour. Then it just becomes a Top Story.

nicky

Part of the problem is the 24 hours news cycle.

Still stands to reason that if you have to make it up to fill time... my previous statement of "they are all morons" would still apply. There are good stories that are true and could be used to fill that time but nobody has time for that so lets make up some bad stories.

smapple

Read through 7 pages of ad hominem attacks, red herrings, and well poisoning. I find it very surprising that so many people flip out over Fox's practices and affiliates but think it's okay or negligible when other networks do the same or worse. And no, I don't watch Fox.

oldngray

nowhere special
A "former" employee. His crazy actions seem to prove Fox was right to fire him. And just a former employee of a local affiliate.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A "former" employee. His crazy actions seem to prove Fox was right to fire him. And just a former employee of a local affiliate.

I'm sure tso will use that to point to the imaginary fact that every Fox News employee is ready to kill their whole family and friends before committing suicide with......GUNS!!!!!

He told us gun owners and Fox viewers (and I guess employees too) were all crazies!

Man, we should have believed him and got rid of guns, surely that's the only reason this guy is dead, is because he had a gun.

[Sarcasm off]

542thruNthru

Just as you are. Too bad you cant just admit it.

TOS.

This all reminds me of the Howard Stern movie Private parts.

A scene in the movie is about Howard Stern listener's. He says " the average fan that likes Howard Stern listens for at least an hr every day."
"The person that hates Howard Stern listens an average of 2 hours a day."

TOS reminds me of that scene every time he complains about FOX.

oldngray

nowhere special
NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams admitted Wednesday he was not aboard a helicopter hit and forced down by RPG fire during the invasion of Iraq in 2003, a false claim that has been repeated by the network for years.

Williams repeated the claim Friday during NBC’s coverage of a public tribute at a New York Rangers hockey game for a retired soldier that had provided ground security for the grounded helicopters, a game to which Williams accompanied him. In an interview with Stars and Stripes, he said he had misremembered the events and was sorry.

The admission came after crew members on the 159th Aviation Regiment’s Chinook that was hit by two rockets and small arms fire told Stars and Stripes that the NBC anchor was nowhere near that aircraft or two other Chinooks flying in the formation that took fire. Williams arrived in the area about an hour later on another helicopter after the other three had made an emergency landing, the crew members said.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/nbc-...oldiers-protest-1.327792#.VNKWQdl3NjQ.twitter

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So when is he leaving NBC and joining Fox News.

Anyone who can lie like that would fit right in with Fox News.

No, liberals can make up whatever BS they want and get a pass, god forbid a Republican stations anchor would BLATANTLY lie for close to 10 years and then come back with "Oops, My bad".

TOS would have made 2 or three threads about it by now were it the other way around