FOX news once again proves its full of poop.

texan

Speaking of fine sound cable news...
MSNBC suffers lowest ratings in a decade

MSNBC registered its lowest full-day rating in nearly a decade on Tuesday, a devastatingly low benchmark that shows just how severe the network's decline has become.

The liberal cable news network drew an average of 55,000 viewers in the all-important 25- to 54-year-old demo on Tuesday, its lowest full-day rating since July 2005, according to Nielsen ratings provided by an industry source. CNN had nearly three times as many viewers in the demo, Fox News nearly five times as many.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media...west-ratings-in-a-decade-202135.html?hp=rc3_4

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
VaccinesAbortions.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I will believe this when I see you post the video of it.

You do have the video, right?
I think he said it during an argument with one of the liberal comedians. He immediately retracted that statement which he made when he was overly emotional in his debate. O'Reilly is a real horse's ass at times but that quote compares in no way to Williams years of continued lies. Plus O'Reilly is a commentator who gives his opinions and doesn't report the news like Williams was supposed to be doing.

Sportello

Banned
Ronald Reagan said he helped liberate Auschwitz. He never served overseas, but was in movies, in Hollywood.

Damn over active-imagination. Was it real, or a movie, or maybe a realistic dream?

ImWaitingForTheDay

I am sure that after posting this, you can name every host and the lie that they told. Also the date of the lie, if you will.
I will be waiting for your list.
Well, where to start? False statements made by Fox. aka, lies.
Less than ten % of President Obama's cabinet appointees, have worked in the private sector.
False
White House political director once served as right hand man to acorn chief.
False
Texas Board of Education may eliminate references to Christmas and the Constitution from text books.
False
Healthcare reform is a govt take over of healthcare.
False (Politicact gave that one the award..Lie of the Year.)
The statement the Muslim brotherhood wanted to openly declare war on Israel.
False
American troops have never been the formal control of another nation.
False
Gov Rick Scott's approval ratings are up.
False
Massachusetts healthcare bill is wildly unpopular with state residents.

False
Healthcare bill includes death panels. ( 2009 Lie of the Year)

False
Cash for clunkers will give Govt complete access to your computer.
False
Halting drilling in the gulf costs a billion a day in imports.
False. It achieved a pants on fire rating.
geeezzzzz. This list is long. The
Democrats plan largest tax increase in history, False.
Eric Holder was involved in the dismissal of charges against New Black Panthers, False
Obama voted present in the US Senate quite often, False.
John Holdren proposed forced abortions and sterilants in drinking water.False
Labor Union President, Andy Stern is most frequent visitor at WH. False.
America is only country with automatic citizenship at birth, False.
O'Rielly never caller George Tiller a baby killer, only reporting what others called him. False
Only Fox news picked up on Anita Dunn saying MAD was one of her favorite philosophers. False.
War on Christmas?

I suppose I could mention that most gun owners are in favor of back ground checks, but Fox says no, they're not. That's a lie.
Fox Lies. It's what they do. The simple minded swallow all their bullcrap lies whole and ask, may I have another.
They love the crap that rolls down bullcrap mountain, and lands in their living rooms.
Browny I will make it easy for you and the rest just say

"Fox News Lied About ___________________" (fill in the blank).

ImWaitingForTheDay

Everyone should pay what they owe. Why would Sharpton be a hero to anyone but you?
Hey what about Cons,republic teabag, hero Cliven Bundy??Why should Sharpton pay taxes and Bundy should not? Remember, Bundy claims he should not pay any of the fees and taxes he owes to the government. It seems to me that Bundy and the rest who backed him should be on Sharpton's side in this matter....