Fred S, Liar in Chief

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Today, Fast Freddie comes out and says that Amazon is a major player and huge factor for FedEx, contradicting many early PR lies saying Amazon was basically inconsequential.

Smith also whined about global trade, because a slowing global economy and a protectionist nationalist president were impacting revenues.

Boo effing hoo, Fredward. As a fine Republican power broker you have directly suffered from your idiot president. If anyone remembers, Smith paid a visit to Trump before inauguration begging our isolationist Dear Leader to not upset international trade with things like tariff wars.

Again, SO sad that China is now targeting FedEx directly and has even detained a pilot on obviously phony charges. I wonder how full the flights out of GUN are these days?

Dano. Fred is really upset. He wants his sponge bath NOW and he wants you to wear your slinkiest outfit.

Screw you, Smith. LOFL.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Today, Fast Freddie comes out and says that Amazon is a major player and huge factor for FedEx, contradicting many early PR lies saying Amazon was basically inconsequential.

Smith also whined about global trade, because a slowing global economy and a protectionist nationalist president were impacting revenues.

Boo effing hoo, Fredward. As a fine Republican power broker you have directly suffered from your idiot president. If anyone remembers, Smith paid a visit to Trump before inauguration begging our isolationist Dear Leader to not upset international trade with things like tariff wars.

Again, SO sad that China is now targeting FedEx directly and has even detained a pilot on obviously phony charges. I wonder how full the flights out of GUN are these days?

Dano. Fred is really upset. He wants his sponge bath NOW and he wants you to wear your slinkiest outfit.

Screw you, Smith. LOFL.
You seem to be a wee bit agitated?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You seem to be a wee bit agitated?

Especially for a guy who doesn't have a dog in the fight because he waltzed away from the company on his own terms and has a killer real estate business that provides him with an easier, better income than he could ever hope for at Express.

bacha29

Screw you, Smith. LOFL.
When the CNN camera just happened to catch Fat Freddy walking into Trump Tower speculation immediately began to fly that he was going to get the long rumored cabinet position. Turns out that it wasn't the case and it would appear that he has quite a bit to worry about.

1. Stock has fallen from 275 to 150.
2. Bezos might decide to become a common carrier in an already crowded space and take Fat Freddy's " contractor" cash cow and use it against him.
3. Tensions in the Middle East on the rise.
4. California legislation that could be the launching pad for other state level legislation bringing an end to so called "contract workers".
5. The current tit for tat trade war with China becomes much more volatile.
6. A hostile take over bid that may require a "buy or be bought out" scenario that forces X to look for an acquisition. XPO Logistics?
7. The loss of his RLA exemption. If so then all bets are off.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When the CNN camera just happened to catch Fat Freddy walking into Trump Tower speculation immediately began to fly that he was going to get the long rumored cabinet position. Turns out that it wasn't the case and it would appear that he has quite a bit to worry about.

1. Stock has fallen from 275 to 150.
2. Bezos might decide to become a common carrier in an already crowded space and take Fat Freddy's " contractor" cash cow and use it against him.
3. Tensions in the Middle East on the rise.
4. California legislation that could be the launching pad for other state level legislation bringing an end to so called "contract workers".
5. The current tit for tat trade war with China becomes much more volatile.
6. A hostile take over bid that may require a "buy or be bought out" scenario that forces X to look for an acquisition. XPO Logistics?
7. The loss of his RLA exemption. If so then all bets are off.

Fredward was an honorary pallbearer for John McCain, so there's no way Smith would ever be considered for any position in a Trump administration. Plus, it doesn't say much about McCain's taste in friends.

And yes, Dano, I'm engorged with cash and successful in my new venture. No kneepads or crawling back for me.

59 Dano

Fredward was an honorary pallbearer for John McCain, so there's no way Smith would ever be considered for any position in a Trump administration. Plus, it doesn't say much about McCain's taste in friends.

And yes, Dano, I'm engorged with cash and successful in my new venture. No kneepads or crawling back for me.

Yet, here you are, spazzing out about Fred. "I'm soooooo over him," he says, as he throws darts at his picture.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yet, here you are, spazzing out about Fred. "I'm soooooo over him," he says, as he throws darts at his picture.

Hardly. I'm a casual observer these days. It is laughable, however, to see The Cult of Fred continue to be perpetuated by manure generators like yourself.

Blinded by love for your Dear Leader, you continue to make excuses for his behavior while he. simultaneously screws you blind.

The irony of poor Fred finally not getting his way in DC is especially delicious. Trump is costing Fred billions...the justice of that is simply wonderful to behold.

59 Dano

Hardly. I'm a casual observer these days. It is laughable, however, to see The Cult of Fred continue to be perpetuated by manure generators like yourself.

Blinded by love for your Dear Leader, you continue to make excuses for his behavior while he. simultaneously screws you blind.

The irony of poor Fred finally not getting his way in DC is especially delicious. Trump is costing Fred billions...the justice of that is simply wonderful to behold.

Pal, you're missing the point -- you're obsessed with him. You're going out of your way to talk about him long after you've supposedly left the company. Each additional post of yours just proves that point a little bit more.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pal, you're missing the point -- you're obsessed with him. You're going out of your way to talk about him long after you've supposedly left the company. Each additional post of yours just proves that point a little bit more.

No, no, and no. First, I will never be your pal and I'm simply pointing out that he's an obvious liar about almost everything. A hideous swamp creature who has been one of the few in the Trump swamp to fare poorly. Here's a guy who has basically had it his way from Day 1, and now the tables are turned on him by a president that supposedly is the epitome of Republican values. That is truly rich irony and deserving of comment. Just like Trump, lots of talk, lies, and just plain BS about helping middle class America when all that really matters is the 1% like Smith, Trump, and their ilk. To not see through the fecal storm shows some pretty basic ignorance on your part and the part of your fellow Trumpsters. Wait, it's more than ignorance, it's just plain stupidity.

It's pretty clear we have a global economy and that international trade is by default crucial to the success of a worldwide organization. Smith fully understands this, and having Trumpism thwart common sense economics is absolutely superb theater of the absurd.

Second, I have most definitely left the company, not "supposedly". Because FedEx sold off my pension liability, I really don't care how the company does because when I start drawing it, FedEx is out of the picture in terms of funding it. Yay!

Third, I've largely left this site alone for most of the last 2 years. I've got maybe 10 total posts this year. Yep, I'm "obsessed".

What I'm really enjoying is how the tables have turned on FedEx. Fred just bought basically an all new (expensive) aircraft fleet that he can't fill internationally because of a Republican wet dream president. He can't fill them domestically because of competition, another Republican talking point that should have vantexan and the other GOP-types out cheering for Amazon. Recent Uber and Lyft legal decisions may put the Ground business model in peril, another irony in the perplexing conservitard belief system that is currently our unfortunate path.

Even with all of those tax cuts, Fred and his love child company are swimming against the current, when, at least according to GOP dogma, FedEx should be "winning" ala' Charlie Sheen.

He's been handed every break possible, yet he's still losing. No chance of a union, "brilliant" leadership, low and stable fuel prices, and the Ground endless fountain of cash, and they are still effing it up. Bezos has parroted FedEx Ground, and nobody can say jack about it because it's the free market lie in action. Amazon abuses it's "contractor" employees just as badly as FedEx does with Ground. Again, no unions, free enterprise, competition, and so-called independent contractors. Straight out of the GOP Bible.

I still stay in touch with many former co-workers and they all say they've never seen it like this. Utter mismanagement at all levels, a revolving door of employees, particularly RTDs, and crap service and efficiency.

Yes, it's in the toilet, and I'm enjoying the show, Dano. Hang on to a wad of Fred-imaged purple toilet paper and try not to get sucked all the way down to the treatment plant.

As always, you amuse me. You may now go and polish Fred's sword.

Last edited:

bacha29

No, no, and no. First, I will never be your pal and I'm simply pointing out that he's an obvious liar about almost everything. A hideous swamp creature who has been one of the few in the Trump swamp to fare poorly. Here's a guy who has basically had it his way from Day 1, and now the tables are turned on him by a president that supposedly is the epitome of Republican values. That is truly rich irony and deserving of comment. Just like Trump, lots of talk, lies, and just plain BS about helping middle class America when all that really matters is the 1% like Smith, Trump, and their ilk. To not see through the fecal storm shows some pretty basic ignorance on your part and the part of your fellow Trumpsters. Wait, it's more than ignorance, it's just plain stupidity.

It's pretty clear we have a global economy and that international trade is by default crucial to the success of a worldwide organization. Smith fully understands this, and having Trumpism thwart common sense economics is absolutely superb theater of the absurd.

Second, I have most definitely left the company, not "supposedly". Because FedEx sold off my pension liability, I really don't care how the company does because when I start drawing it, FedEx is out of the picture in terms of funding it. Yay!

Third, I've largely left this site alone for most of the last 2 years. I've got maybe 10 total posts this year. Yep, I'm "obsessed".

What I'm really enjoying is how the tables have turned on FedEx. Fred just bought basically an all new (expensive) aircraft fleet that he can't fill internationally because of a Republican wet dream president. He can't fill them domestically because of competition, another Republican talking point that should have vantexan and the other GOP-types out cheering for Amazon. Recent Uber and Lyft legal decisions may put the Ground business model in peril, another irony in the perplexing conservitard belief system that is currently our unfortunate path.

Even with all of those tax cuts, Fred and his love child company are swimming against the current, when, at least according to GOP dogma, FedEx should be "winning" ala' Charlie Sheen.

He's been handed every break possible, yet he's still losing. No chance of a union, "brilliant" leadership, low and stable fuel prices, and the Ground endless fountain of cash, and they are still effing it up. Bezos has parroted FedEx Ground, and nobody can say jack about it because it's the free market lie in action. Amazon abuses it's "contractor" employees just as badly as FedEx does with Ground. Again, no unions, free enterprise, competition, and so-called independent contractors. Straight out of the GOP Bible.

I still stay in touch with many former co-workers and they all say they've never seen it like this. Utter mismanagement at all levels, a revolving door of employees, particularly RTDs, and crap service and efficiency.

Yes, it's in the toilet, and I'm enjoying the show, Dano. Hang on to a wad of Fred-imaged purple toilet paper and try not to get sucked all the way down to the treatment plant.

His sword or his knob?

59 Dano

That's a lot of typing for someone who quit and doesn't have a dog in the fight. I'd hate to see how much keyboard smacking you'd do if FedEx meant anything to you.