Fred S, Liar in Chief

vantexan

He was withholding $390M in aid, and specifically asked for an investigation of the Bidens. Are you reading the Alternative Universe Version? Plus, why did the White House go to extraordinary means to try and hide it?

What I said about the South seems to be ringing true.
He never directly said anything. Biden did however.

vantexan

Drumpf admitted to asking the Ukrainian president to investigate his presidential election opponent. Ttku......
He never asked him to do him a favor, to investigate, or funds would be withheld. Meanwhile Biden did when he was vice-president but that's no big deal to you. When you hold your guys accountable then we can talk about actual things Trump has done, not what you speculate he did.

MAKAVELI

He never asked him to do him a favor, to investigate, or funds would be withheld. Meanwhile Biden did when he was vice-president but that's no big deal to you. When you hold your guys accountable then we can talk about actual things Trump has done, not what you speculate he did.
#DoUsAFavor

Serf

Democrats close ranks & wield power unitarily whether they are in the majority or minority. Whether in Office or not. Republicans used to do that kind of stuff. Trump guy or not, it's at least refreshing to see a fighter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He never directly said anything. Biden did however.

Trump almost never says anything directly. Usually, it's a challenge to decipher the rambling gibberish.

His intentions regarding the phone call are very clear. Spin it however you wish, but he's guilty of trying to extort dirt.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Funds had already been withheld. More pressure on the Ukranian president to both suck up to Trump with praise and to submit to the Biden request.

Really. TTKU here. It also sounds like Trump could be facing issues with calls to MBS and Putin.

Face it. YOUR president is a self-dealing crook, liar, and idiot. I think they have him at over 12,000 provable lies since taking office now, and he's added about 100 this week.

Your blindness to this man's character is astounding. He's changed his story at least 4 times on the Ukraine call. That means at least 4 more lies, because in all of his tales, he doesn't want anything from the Ukraine. It's painfully obvious that he DOES want a favor in return for being so good to Ukraine and having been so good to them previously. As in military aid, which had, of course, been cut-off prior to the call.

The script of the call reads like an homage to the "greatness" of Trump. Sickening all around.

President Pence is on the way. Get your Bibles ready!

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Funds had already been withheld. More pressure on the Ukranian president to both suck up to Trump with praise and to submit to the Biden request.

Really. TTKU here. It also sounds like Trump could be facing issues with calls to MBS and Putin.

Face it. YOUR president is a self-dealing crook, liar, and idiot. I think they have him at over 12,000 provable lies since taking office now, and he's added about 100 this week.

Your blindness to this man's character is astounding. He's changed his story at least 4 times on the Ukraine call. That means at least 4 more lies, because in all of his tales, he doesn't want anything from the Ukraine. It's painfully obvious that he DOES want a favor in return for being so good to Ukraine and having been so good to them previously. As in military aid, which had, of course, been cut-off prior to the call.

The script of the call reads like an homage to the "greatness" of Trump. Sickening all around.

Funds weren't withheld until a month AFTER the conversation.

Of course to you facts don't matter.

vantexan

Hope springs eternal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hope springs eternal.

For you. I want to see the Putin and MBS conversations hidden away like the Ukrainian transcription come into the light.
This thread was originally about our own Liar in Chief, whom you also believed in. Stealing your pension and profit sharing were all for YOU. Trump is Smith on steroids, and there never seems to be a shortage of suckers who will listen to a good con man.

You're gullible, but also accountable, because you voted the POS into office.

Space God hates you for that.

vantexan

For you. I want to see the Putin and MBS conversations hidden away like the Ukrainian transcription come into the light.
This thread was originally about our own Liar in Chief, whom you also believed in. Stealing your pension and profit sharing were all for YOU. Trump is Smith on steroids, and there never seems to be a shortage of suckers who will listen to a good con man.

You're gullible, but also accountable, because you voted the POS into office.

Space God hates you for that.
Show me one of my posts supporting Smith dingleberry.

vantexan

You have numerous posts saying FedEx couldn't afford a union etc. Do you really want to be embarrassed?
That's not supporting Smith. That's pointing out the reality of what people want vs what the company can afford. You show me where the money is coming from to give everyone UPS wages and benefits.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's not supporting Smith. That's pointing out the reality of what people want vs what the company can afford. You show me where the money is coming from to give everyone UPS wages and benefits.
Just look at all the money FedEx spends or spent on stupid stuff. Cameras, robotics, Nascar racing, football, DRA, RLA, Fedex Cup golf, Kinkos, Zapmail etc. etc.

Van, you seem like a nice guy but damn, wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Keep on believing, van. Except he did try and extort the Ukrainian Flattery Man. Where do you not understand what was said?

This is just like all the other things that were supposedly the end of his presidency. It's all the rage for a week or so, then they come up with something else to be all the rage for a week or so and the prior rage is forgotten. It tells me that your crowd doesn't really believe all the stuff they are raging about.