Fred Talks About FedEx Grexpress

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Minions,

I have been forced to communicate with you because there are lots of noises about the legality of my latest business genius, namely using FedEx Ground to deliver FedEx Express packages so I can make more money. First, know this. I AM ABOVE THE LAW!! I make my own rules and then count on the hundreds of millions of dollars I have invested in politicians of both parties. I OWN these people and they answer to ME, so I don't want any more disruptive talk about "change". The RLA is here to stay. I just called Mitch McConnell and he assures me that he will personally keep his "soldiers" in-line and on-board for keeping America free and allowing Job Creators (I AM The Creator) like me to flourish and continue to do whatever I want to create more profit for me.

Remember way back when I first purchased Ground with Express profits? I promised that the 2 companies would ALWAYS be separate and that operations would never be combined? First off, I never keep promises, OK? And second, I knew full well that combining operations would cause me to lose my RLA status at Express and that The Teamsters would ensure that Express employees got a fair deal. Ummm...NO. I doubled down on political contributions, and kept the threat at bay by only sneaking in Ground where I could. As the years passed, I leveraged The RLA whenever possible by threatening layoffs, "economic disruption" and Communistical incursions by demonic unions. When Boeing was going through a dry spell, I made delivery of 777s contingent upon The RLA staying in place, and the Senators from Boeing rolled over on their backs and let me have my way with them. Senators Murray and Cantwell pressured the Senate to let me have my way, so Boeing could sell more planes. See how it works?? These 2 are Democrats, so I got a twofer. God, I'm good.

Another way I lie about Grexpress is by saying that I can move MY freight any way I choose, even if it makes that freight late, damaged, or unusable. Vital passports, medical supplies, and parts for downed assembly lines mean nothing to me because all I care about is PROFIT. That's why I keep tacking on more surcharges while simultaneously downgrading the level of services FedEx provides. Even if I toss a package across the street to deliver it, you're still going to pay some surcharges. $$$$$

The biggest lie is that doing anything about The RLA would "disrupt the national economy and prevent customers from receiving their vital packages". LOFL. That one has been working for over 50 years, and my Conservative supporters absolutely love the fact that this anti-union, Free Market entrepreneurship on my part is what makes America GREAT!! I crap all over my employees, make tons of money, and then re-invest that money into Red State Real Americans who will do my bidding and keep my company union-free. Because I am a Great American Job Creator, I should be able to have low-wage/no benefit drivers deliver ALL of my Express freight if I choose because it makes me money. Again, the law(s) make no difference, because I'm who I am.

Between those Far Right leaders and my legal team, I do whatever I please. I create Ground contracts under which I have total control, treat Ground workers like employees but pretend they aren't, and actually kill people without any consequences. Yes, I WAS drunk when I ran over that pedestrian in Memphis, and I WAS drunk again when I crashed that car in college and killed my buddy. But, guess what? I'm rich, and that makes a big difference when it comes to the law. Daddy left me over $400M way back when, and that really helps when I do bad things. Remember when I blew it all and had to swindle my sisters to keep the company going? Yep, that's why i was drunk that day and ran that guy over. We paid off his family and the cop who witnessed me hit and run. Bwahahahahahah!!

Lastly...Raj. This man is everything I wanted and needed an as heir-apparent to FedEx Express. Of course, I tell him exactly what to do, and he jumps like a trained dog. He's scheming, conniving, and dishonest, just like me! He has what it takes to lead Express, which means doing my bidding and screwing over anyone and everyone who interrupts my cash flow. Pumping up the stock, lying about everything, and now, cutting jobs?? He is my boy and I am so proud of him.

I am ABOVE the law. Remember that.

Last edited:

bacha29

Dear Minions,

I have been forced to communicate with you because there are lots of noises about the legality of my latest business genius, namely using FedEx Ground to deliver FedEx Express packages so I can make more money. First, know this. I AM ABOVE THE LAW!! I make my own rules and then count on the hundreds of millions of dollars I have invested in politicians of both parties. I OWN these people and they answer to ME, so I don't want any more disruptive talk about "change". The RLA is here to stay. I just called Mitch McConnell and he assures me that he will personally keep his "soldiers" in-line and on-board for keeping America free and allowing Job Creators (I AM The Creator) like me to flourish and continue to do whatever I want to create more profit for me.

Remember way back when I first purchased Ground with Express profits? I promised that the 2 companies would ALWAYS be separate and that operations would never be combined? First off, I never keep promises, OK? And second, I knew full well that combining operations would cause me to lose my RLA status at Express and that The Teamsters would ensure that Express employees got a fair deal. Ummm...NO. I doubled down on political contributions, and kept the threat at bay by only sneaking in Ground where I could. As the years passed, I leveraged The RLA whenever possible by threatening layoffs, "economic disruption" and Communistical incursions by demonic unions. When Boeing was going through a dry spell, I made delivery of 777s contingent upon The RLA staying in place, and the Senators from Boeing rolled over on their backs and let me have my way with them. Senators Murray and Cantwell pressured the Senate to let me have my way, so Boeing could sell more planes. See how it works?? These 2 are Democrats, so I got a twofer. God, I'm good.

Another way I lie about Grexpress is by saying that I can move MY freight any way I choose, even if it makes that freight late, damaged, or unusable. Vital passports, medical supplies, and parts for downed assembly lines mean nothing to me because all I care about is PROFIT. That's why I keep tacking on more surcharges while simultaneously downgrading the level of services FedEx provides. Even if I toss a package across the street to deliver it, you're still going to pay some surcharges. $$$$$

The biggest lie is that doing anything about The RLA would "disrupt the national economy and prevent customers from receiving their vital packages". LOFL. That one has been working for over 50 years, and my Conservative supporters absolutely love the fact that this anti-union, Free Market entrepreneurship on my part is what makes America GREAT!! I crap all over my employees, make tons of money, and then re-invest that money into Red State Real Americans who will do my bidding and keep my company union-free. Because I am a Great American Job Creator, I should be able to have low-wage/no benefit drivers deliver ALL of my Express freight if I choose because it makes me money. Again, the law(s) make no difference, because I'm who I am.

Between those Far Right leaders and my legal team, I do whatever I please. I create Ground contracts under which I have total control, treat Ground workers like employees but pretend they aren't, and actually kill people without any consequences. Yes, I WAS drunk when I ran over that pedestrian in Memphis, and I WAS drunk again when I crashed that car in college and killed my buddy. But, guess what? I'm rich, and that makes a big difference when it comes to the law. Daddy left me over $400M way back when, and that really helps when I do bad things. Remember when I blew it all and had to swindle my sisters to keep the company going? Yep, that's why i was drunk that day and ran that guy over. We paid off his family and the cop who witnessed me hit and run. Bwahahahahahah!!

Lastly...Raj. This man is everything I wanted and needed an as heir-apparent to FedEx Express. Of course, I tell him exactly what to do, and he jumps like a trained dog. He's scheming, conniving, and dishonest, just like me! He has what it takes to lead Express, which means doing my bidding and screwing over anyone and everyone who interrupts my cash flow. Pumping up the stock, lying about everything, and now, cutting jobs?? He is my boy and I am so proud of him.

I am ABOVE the law. Remember that.
And the worst part of it all Fat Freddy is to watch you standing there grinning like a butcher's dog.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Anyone got a TL;DR other than the usual "I QUIT YEARS AGO AND I'M TOTALLY OVER FEDEX BUT HERE'S A BUNCH OF PARAGRAPHS OF STUFF I THOUGHT UP"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone got a TL;DR other than the usual "I QUIT YEARS AGO AND I'M TOTALLY OVER FEDEX BUT HERE'S A BUNCH OF PARAGRAPHS OF STUFF I THOUGHT UP"?
How did I "think up" Express being moved over to Ground and delivered as "Express" even though it was tendered to FedEx by an unknowing customer as Express? Fred and FedEx have been playing the system like a Stradivarius since 1973 and it's pretty obvious that the game is coming to an end.

You can personally attack me all day long, which seems to be your "go to" now that you have essentially zero to refute my arguments. I didn't "make-up" anything, sir. Smith paying off the victims families is, of course, conjecture, but I don't think it's much of a stretch to see what transpired. The rest is fact. Look up Boeing and the 777, and research Fred's political connections and the favors he's called-in. He's a "Ranger", which in GOP circles means a 5-Star donor and supporter of Republican causes. If he wanted to call Mitch, Lindsey, or Matt Gaetz, he would and could, and they would LISTEN and take action.

FedEx has (and is) screwing it's employees, customers, contractors, and the general public.

Time to get on board The Truth Train.

bacha29

How did I "think up" Express being moved over to Ground and delivered as "Express" even though it was tendered to FedEx by an unknowing customer as Express? Fred and FedEx have been playing the system like a Stradivarius since 1973 and it's pretty obvious that the game is coming to an end.

You can personally attack me all day long, which seems to be your "go to" now that you have essentially zero to refute my arguments. I didn't "make-up" anything, sir. Smith paying off the victims families is, of course, conjecture, but I don't think it's much of a stretch to see what transpired. The rest is fact. Look up Boeing and the 777, and research Fred's political connections and the favors he's called-in. He's a "Ranger", which in GOP circles means a 5-Star donor and supporter of Republican causes. If he wanted to call Mitch, Lindsey, or Matt Gaetz, he would and could, and they would LISTEN and take action.

FedEx has (and is) screwing it's employees, customers, contractors, and the general public.

Time to get on board The Truth Train.
Mr. Fedex, as we talked about earlier I don't think UPS has any moves on it's docket until after a new Teamster contract is reached. Afterward however, it would comes as no surprise if UPS independently or in partnership with other carriers launch a full scale challenge to Fat Freddy's exemption.

Among the many questions that will have to be answered in court perhaps foremost will be this question:

If as Fat Freddy claims Ground and Express are two independent operating companies then why did corporate fail to maintain the freight class separation that identifies and serves as the basis of Fat Freddy's claim that the two are independent of one another?

In other words. What is Ground whose DOT operating authority identifies it as a ground based carrier doing hauling air box?

As his excuse for doing so Fat Freddy tries to use "synergies" , "efficiencies" or "economy of operation" and similar bs I don't think the courts would be inclined to buy into it.

As the judge in the Estrada vs. RPS/FXG stated: "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a duck".

In the end Fat Freddy might be faced with two choices....Either forfeit his RLA exemption or end the practice of assigning air labeled freight to his ground carrier regardless of how much more profitable it might be. Leaving him with the task of finding another way to compete against UPS the model of corporate efficiency. Or spin Ground off into it's own truly separate free standing company with it's own stock listing similar to what XPO is currently doing.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

You can personally attack me all day long, which seems to be your "go to" now that you have essentially zero to refute my arguments.
Why would I need to attack you (pot/kettle, by the way)? I don't have to refute that which you can't prove.

If you want to keep spewing the craziness, have at it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why would I need to attack you (pot/kettle, by the way)? I don't have to refute that which you can't prove.

If you want to keep spewing the craziness, have at it.
You keep avoiding the elephant in the room (yes, you'll have to clean it up), and that is that any and all previous cases/laws/ and/or circumstances regarding FedEx Express and the RLA are out the window because THE BASIC OPERATIONAL SCENARIO HAS CHANGED. You can't seem to acknowledge that and keep standing on decades-old court cases that are irrelevant to the present day Grexpress business model. FedEx ever being covered by The RLA is a scam, but to pretend nothing has changed is really pushing the envelope of reality. Much like Trump World, you apparently live in a bubble where only the news that is favorable to you is delivered.

So SAD and SO UNFAIR to Fred!! It's a witch hunt by the FB Lie and MrFedEx.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You keep avoiding the elephant in the room (yes, you'll have to clean it up), and that is that any and all previous cases/laws/ and/or circumstances regarding FedEx Express and the RLA are out the window because THE BASIC OPERATIONAL SCENARIO HAS CHANGED. You can't seem to acknowledge that and keep standing on decades-old court cases that are irrelevant to the present day Grexpress business model. FedEx ever being covered by The RLA is a scam, but to pretend nothing has changed is really pushing the envelope of reality. Much like Trump World, you apparently live in a bubble where only the news that is favorable to you is delivered.

So SAD and SO UNFAIR to Fred!! It's a witch hunt by the FB Lie and MrFedEx.
Precedent: a legal principle, created by a court decision, which provides an example or authority for judges deciding similar issues later.

Decades-old court cases AREN'T irrelevant, unfortunately.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Precedent: a legal principle, created by a court decision, which provides an example or authority for judges deciding similar issues later.

Decades-old court cases AREN'T irrelevant, unfortunately.
They aren't relevant under the new business model. I'm aware of what precedent is, and its implications, but as NoLimitz adeptly pointed out, "it's all politics". FedEx Express ever being under The RLA is purely political, and always has been. Based on the merits of what FedEx is doing, Express needs to be reclassified, so we'll see how strong Fred's political connections are.

fedx

Extra Large Package
In the end Fat Freddy might be faced with two choices....Either forfeit his RLA exemption or end the practice of assigning air labeled freight to his ground carrier regardless of how much more profitable it might be. Leaving him with the task of finding another way to compete against UPS the model of corporate efficiency. Or spin Ground off into it's own truly separate free standing company with it's own stock listing similar to what XPO is currently doing.

That sums it up. Either forfeit his RLA exemption or make Ground a totally separate company that doesn't take in any Express packages. I'm good with him losing his RLA exemption. Just the threat that Express could unionize would do wonders there. No more 20 or even 10 year top out progressions. You'd all of a sudden hear Express say "we reevaluated our pay progression plan and we immediately came to the realization that we can actually top people out in 7 or even 5 years now. And to those employees who have 10, 12, 15 years in, you will all be automatically topped out now instead of waiting another 10+ years."

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Too many Dano’s work at express!
No kidding. Still a lot of Kool-Aid drinkers abound. Most of them bury their heads in the sand like Dano and refuse to believe that Smith paid off politicians millions of dollars several times for his precious RLA Special Deal. Doing so Smith severely crippled our legal right to unionize. They’re still under the illusion that Fred is a hero. BS.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I see @48meeting a.k.a. DriveInDriveOut who with his perpetual thumbs down on lots of posts or thinks they’re funny when they’re not can’t add anything of value here. Probably in a deep funk since Trump lost the election. Or his mom cut off his allowance.

AB831

I see @48meeting a.k.a. DriveInDriveOut who with his perpetual thumbs down on lots of posts or thinks they’re funny when they’re not can’t add anything of value here. Probably in a deep funk since Trump lost the election. Or his mom cut off his allowance.
LOL he thinks Trump won the election