Fred Talks About FedEx Grexpress

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your support for The Orange Traitor is well-documented. You also appear to be trying to deal with "problems" the same way he does, through outright lies and snake oil chicanery.
I don't know why you chose to go in that direction, but ok.

Your side of the political spectrum believes that men can have babies. Go figure!

59 Dano

You keep avoiding the elephant in the room (yes, you'll have to clean it up), and that is that any and all previous cases/laws/ and/or circumstances regarding FedEx Express and the RLA are out the window because THE BASIC OPERATIONAL SCENARIO HAS CHANGED. You can't seem to acknowledge that and keep standing on decades-old court cases that are irrelevant to the present day Grexpress business model. FedEx ever being covered by The RLA is a scam, but to pretend nothing has changed is really pushing the envelope of reality. Much like Trump World, you apparently live in a bubble where only the news that is favorable to you is delivered.

So SAD and SO UNFAIR to Fred!! It's a witch hunt by the FB Lie and MrFedEx.

I like how I post all kinds of legal decisions and so on about the issue, and all you do -because it's all you have- is scream THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!! THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!

59 Dano

They aren't relevant under the new business model. I'm aware of what precedent is, and its implications, but as NoLimitz adeptly pointed out, "it's all politics". FedEx Express ever being under The RLA is purely political, and always has been. Based on the merits of what FedEx is doing, Express needs to be reclassified, so we'll see how strong Fred's political connections are.
I like how you are so incapable of rational thought that you think the initial classification of Express as an RLA entity, along with 5 decades of labor decisions and court decisions are simple Fred pulling strings.

I can see it now. The 9th circuit court of appeals has the case and the judges are making their decision: "We know they shouldn't be RLA, but Fred called up and said he'd give us 10% off Express Saver packages if we take his side. Let's come up with something for him."

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
"We know they shouldn't be RLA, but Fred called up and said he'd give us 10% off Express Saver packages if we take his side. Let's come up with something for him."
Guarantee ‘ya Fred’s offering a lot more than 10% off those stupid Express Saver packages. What Fred’s been doing (payola) should have him in an orange jumpsuit. But rich spoiled kids like him that never really grew up always get away with $h!t like this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who is the US house representative for the city fed ex is headquartered in? What does he have to say about how fed ex treats it's employees?

I'll give you a hint: He's a Democrat.
Oh and he's on his knees like a bitch for fed ex. He doesn't give a damn about fed ex employees, and neither do any Democrats.

Hell, Biden just forced a contract on the rail unions they didn't want. Strange OP didn't bring up Democrats taking away their bargaining right.

Maybe it's time you people stopped whining about Republicans and ask yourself why the people you vote for don't help your cause at all.

Didn't even make it past the first page of the thread before the bitching and moaning about Trump started, and the guy isn't even President.

What a joke.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re talking to a man too insecure to admit he’s wrong in the face of proof who also happens to still support Donald Trump. Truth isn’t exactly on his menu
14B4DCC1-F963-46B7-8182-D911354D4CBA.gif

bacha29

Who is the US house representative for the city fed ex is headquartered in? What does he have to say about how fed ex treats it's employees?

Oh and he's on his knees like a bitch for fed ex. He doesn't give a damn about fed ex employees, and neither do any Democrats.

Hell, Biden just forced a contract on the rail unions they didn't want. Strange OP didn't bring up Democrats taking away their bargaining right.

Maybe it's time you people stopped whining about Republicans and ask yourself why the people you vote for don't help your cause at all.

Didn't even make it past the first page of the thread before the bitching and moaning about Trump started, and the guy isn't even President.

What a joke.
Trump carried Tennessee with 61% of the vote in 2020. The current governor is a Republican. Both US senators are Republican and 15 of Tennessee's 18 congressman are Republican. And given that not a single Republican in either house of congress voted in favor of the ARP the COVID relief bill I wonder how many Tennessee Republicans sent their COVID checks back to the US Treasury in support of their party.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who is the US house representative for the city fed ex is headquartered in?
Trump carried Tennessee with 61% of the vote in 2020. The current governor is a Republican. Both US senators are Republican and 15 of Tennessee's 18 congressman are Republican. And given that not a single Republican in either house of congress voted in favor of the ARP the COVID relief bill I wonder how many Tennessee Republicans sent their COVID checks back to the US Treasury in support of their party.
Cool post bro.
You didn't answer the question though.

"Guys if we just give Democrats a majority they will solve this problem!"

Democrats get a majority and the presidency:

"It's still Republicans' fault!"

Lol.

AB831

What a joke.
“What about this? What about that?”

bacha29

Sounds like you spend a lot of time watching Fox Fiction.
It would appear that our friend DIDO does not know that the Democrat congressman he talks about has 1 and only 1 vote in a chamber of 435. But rest assured the matter of Fat Freddy's RLA exemption and how he's using it won't even make it to a committee hearing let alone on to the floor of the House now that there's a GOP majority running it.

yadig

It would appear that our friend DIDO does not know that the Democrat congressman he talks about has 1 and only 1 vote in a chamber of 435. But rest assured the matter of Fat Freddy's RLA exemption and how he's using it won't even make it to a committee hearing let alone on to the floor of the House now that there's a GOP majority running it.
I’ve been hearing this same ole argument for years. I remember when Obama was president and demoncats passed Obama care. They had a majority and some demoncats were trying to get FedEx classified the same as ups. I remember when fat Freddy and Obama were hugging and praising one another and that was the end of the reclassification! That’s the facts!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It would appear that our friend bacha does not know that the Democrat party had the presidency and a majority in both houses. They didn't use their power to fix this issue, and yet he blames Republicans.

bacha29

It would appear that our friend bacha does not know that the Democrat party had the presidency and a majority in both houses. They didn't use their power to fix this issue, and yet he blames Republicans.
It would appear that DIDO believes that the Democrats are not proactive with regard to the issues that are important to him. Now if his own party is not doing anything with those issues then just exactly what is his grievance? If he's satisfied that his own party is sitting around doing nothing in regard to what he sees are important matters then why is he not satisfied that the Democrats aren't doing anything about it as well?

Chances are both parties are refusing to take up the matter for exactly the same reasons.

59 Dano

I’ve been hearing this same ole argument for years. I remember when Obama was president and demoncats passed Obama care. They had a majority and some demoncats were trying to get FedEx classified the same as ups. I remember when fat Freddy and Obama were hugging and praising one another and that was the end of the reclassification! That’s the facts!

The facts are that the attempt to carve out a new exception that specifically targeted FedEx Express couriers had practically no support from either party, let alone enough to make the change, with or without Fat Freddy's lobbying.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It would appear that bacha believes that the Republicans are not proactive with regard to the issues that are important to him. Yet if his own party is not doing anything with those issues then just exactly what is his grievance? He is apparently satisfied that his own party is sitting around doing nothing in regard to what he sees are important matters.

Chances are both parties are refusing to take up the matter for exactly the same reasons. Yet he lets his side off the hook, and spends his time complaining about the other.

bacha29

It would appear that bacha believes that the Republicans are not proactive with regard to the issues that are important to him. Yet if his own party is not doing anything with those issues then just exactly what is his grievance? He is apparently satisfied that his own party is sitting around doing nothing in regard to what he sees are important matters.

Chances are both parties are refusing to take up the matter for exactly the same reasons. Yet he lets his side off the hook, and spends his time complaining about the other.
The fact that you copied almost word for word my previous response and used it as your own makes it quite clear that the common good would be best served if we were to put you on "ignore" .

This is turn would give you time to develop your own opinions rather than depend on others.

Like the old saying goes....."You're entitled to your own opinions....but not your own facts".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like the old saying goes....."You're entitled to your own opinions....but not your own facts".
The fact that you repeatedly deflect from the facts of my previous posts makes it quite clear that your own common good would be best served if you just put me on "ignore".

This in turn would give you the echo chamber of left wing narratives that so many of your ilk desire.