Fred Talks About FedEx Grexpress

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The fact that you repeatedly deflect from the facts of my previous posts makes it quite clear that your own common good would be best served if you just put me on "ignore".

This in turn would give you the echo chamber of left wing narratives that so many of your ilk desire.
You have a long history of ignoring facts. Your undying support for the Orange Traitor demonstrates that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have a long history of ignoring facts. Your undying support for the Orange Traitor demonstrates that.
Seems like everything is about Trump with you.
Bless your heart.

Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bless your heart.

View attachment 419344
I think it’s hilarious that Woke Republicans who have terminal TDS are always going to say Liberals have a distorted view of Trump. Yes, he’s a pathological liar, cheat, and a traitor that would sell out this country in a millisecond. And, a friend of Putin,the Saudis, and nearly all authoritarian governments in the world.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I think it’s hilarious that Woke Republicans who have terminal TDS are always going to say Liberals have a distorted view of Trump. Yes, he’s a pathological liar, cheat, and a traitor that would sell out this country in a millisecond. And, a friend of Putin,the Saudis, and nearly all authoritarian governments in the world.
If you want to play that game, ok. Liberals sent American citizens to concentration camps during WWII because they looked like the enemy, and their crippled idol cozied up to Joe Stalin, who killed millions of his own citizens.

Trump has a lot of catching up to do!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you want to play that game, ok. Liberals sent American citizens to concentration camps during WWII because they looked like the enemy, and their crippled idol cozied up to Joe Stalin, who killed millions of his own citizens.

Trump has a lot of catching up to do!
I like how you cherry pick the fruit and ignore the rotting, festering pile of Orange Manure that threatens to envelop you entirely. Russia was an ALLY during WW2 and without them, we'd all be speaking German right now. FDR died in 1945, before Stalin began his wholesale reign of terror.

On the Japanese internment, I'm guessing Republicans were there all the way fighting for their rights...not. Trump routinely insults Asian-Americans to this day and I doubt he knows the difference between a Watanabe and a Wong because he's so stupid.

Read a book.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I said.
Thoughts and prayers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fantasizing he will soon be gone. His CPAC speech confirmed that his target audience is low-IQ fellow traitors.
I will make no comment about his audience, other than by your own admission, you are one of them. I'll reread your post and leave it at that.

Have a good night my friend.

vantexan

And Joe Biden is sharp as a tack and totally incorruptible. Thank the Good Lord he's our president and that record numbers voted for him with little campaigning on his part.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I will make no comment about his audience, other than by your own admission, you are one of them. I'll reread your post and leave it at that.

Have a good night my friend.
I watched the summary to get educated on what he was saying, which, as usual, was a full pack of lies. His entire speech was tailored to feed red meat to the Far Right. Bet you have a Boebert poster on your cell wall.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I watched the summary to get educated on what he was saying, which, as usual, was a full pack of lies. His entire speech was tailored to feed red meat to the Far Right.
Literally has nothing to do with this thread.

You brought Trump up out of the blue and continue to rant about him.

I will pray for you my good friend.