Friday afternoon dance party!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3491_35.jpg

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Like most hip hop, it's, to much of one thing. In this case, as well as most cases, it's all about what one takes and how one takes it. The raw energy of the monument delivered without a sliver of universal, experienced and timeless moderating philosophy. An anti-victimization disguised as art.

Hip Hop...

I want, what I want, and I what I want, right now, and how I get it doesn't matter. That's not new or original at all.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Like most hip hop, it's, to much of one thing. In this case, as well as most cases, it's all about what one takes and how one takes it. The raw energy of the monument delivered without a sliver of universal, experienced and timeless moderating philosophy. An anti-victimization disguised as art.

Hip Hop...

I want, what I want, and I what I want, right now, and how I get it doesn't matter. That's not new or original at all.
This is how I learned to value rap and not the commercial version sold more broadly. This time we as white people understood the poetry, rhyme and meter of rap as a genuine art.