Friday afternoon dance party!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If you actually listen to hip Hop you'll understand it's actually a mix of different types of music and genres.
I was raised in the South. That’s WAY too much cursing and disrespect towards women for my ears. And not enough instrument playing. So that IS all that you listen to then?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

I was raised in the South. That’s WAY too much cursing and disrespect towards women for my ears. And not enough instrument playing. So that IS all that you listen to then?
There's nothing disrespectful towards women in that video I just posted. If anything there's a positive message in that song. And if I said hip hop is a mix of genres that should lead one to think that I do listen to other types of music

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There's nothing disrespectful towards women in that video I just posted. If anything there's a positive message in that song. And if I said hip hop is a mix of genres that should lead one to think that I do listen to other types of music
I tried to listen to it. The cursing was a real turn off and I stopped. Couldn’t hear the message.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What was the name of the song so I can look up the lyrics? The video has already been deleted. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Now THIS is a positive song. Makes the other song look elementary.

MAKAVELI

Now THIS is a positive song. Makes the other song look elementary.
jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg
jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg