Frontline.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Dang what happened to Happy Hands on this months frontline. He seemed a bit annoyed at us couriers. So sad..

My manager (who is one of the good guys) told me that they are thinking that Mr. Happy Hands is a serious front-runner to replace our Fearless Leader when he retires. If so, it will go from bad to worse. I hear MT3 is difficult to work for.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My manager (who is one of the good guys) told me that they are thinking that Mr. Happy Hands is a serious front-runner to replace our Fearless Leader when he retires. If so, it will go from bad to worse. I hear MT3 is difficult to work for.

He was a legendary A-hole as an MD.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
At AGFS we don't get the pleasure of viewing Frontline....we have our equally as sickening Up Close, with its equally as disturbing cast of swill-spitting buffoons and featuring the requisite Kool-Aid slurping do-gooder employee guest star of the month. (how they still manage to find these morons I'll never know)

Glorifiedpackmule

At AGFS we don't get the pleasure of viewing Frontline....we have our equally as sickening Up Close, with its equally as disturbing cast of swill-spitting buffoons and featuring the requisite Kool-Aid slurping do-gooder employee guest star of the month. (how they still manage to find these morons I'll never know)

I like how most of them look like they're in brand new uniforms. Every. Single. Time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well that's too bad.

Thorton constantly wants to cut routes and imposes so many signature restrictions he's only got himself to blame.

What a whiner.

Maybe he should be held accountable for some of his "brilliant" ideas. Nah, can't have that. Easier to blame us for his eff-ups.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You mean the ones who do charity work during their spare time and then give FedEx credit for it? maroon is right. Don't give this company credit for anything except being a circular jerk fustercluck (someone else's term).

SmithBarney

He should be pissed, stock prices are at a all time high... I mean how dare the company make money... oh wait maybe he's just mad cause it costs more to fuel up his private jet, but wait should he care Fedex foots the bill anyway.