Ft sup

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I know of a PT sup went to FT dispatch never delivered a package or driven one mile in a package car.
So many PT sups were staying hourly once they qualified here they have them do 29 days instead of 30 to keep them.
the best dispatcher i ever saw never drove or loaded a day in a package car

he was great with numbers and listened intently to feedback though

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dave you’re being ignorant. With all of your managerial experience that you gained from being a supervisor and manager I’m surprised you’d post that.

Oh wait..

My new manager at H&R Block used to be a regional manager for Advance Auto. Frank doesn't know a thing about filing taxes yet he is somehow able to manage all of the branches in his region.

trickpony1

Frank doesn't know a thing about filing taxes yet he is somehow able to manage all of the branches in his region.

He is respected?
How does he answer questions from his subordinates?

Anyone can walk around barking orders.
I'm guessing he gets his orders each morning during a conference call kinda like a delivery service we all know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He is respected?
How does he answer questions from his subordinates?

Anyone can walk around barking orders.
I'm guessing he gets his orders each morning during a conference call kinda like a delivery service we all know.

I cannot answer any of those questions as we have yet to work together but from what I have heard he is a very effective manager.