Full time and still getting double pay

So I was promoted to Fulltime over 6 months ago from 22.4 and I am still getting double pay working Mondays. Would any of you bring this up? Should I say something or just let it ride.

Also a few co workers I know its still happening with, this is how i found out when they mentioned i should go back and look at previous weeks check, it updates the following week by Wednesday.

rod

Retired 22 years
Casually mention it to the least ambitious sup you have in front of witnesses. Chance are good they will blow it off and you have proof it was reported.

542thruNthru

So I was promoted to Fulltime over 6 months ago from 22.4 and I am still getting double pay working Mondays. Would any of you bring this up? Should I say something or just let it ride.

Also a few co workers I know its still happening with, this is how i found out when they mentioned i should go back and look at previous weeks check, it updates the following week by Wednesday.
I would go to steward with a written notice that says "The company has been over paying me on Mondays. This is my official notice of the over payment." Sign it and have your steward sign it. Take a picture of it and then turn it into your manager.

After 5 days it's on the company not you and they will not be able to come for the over paid money if they continue to over pay you.

Screenshot_20220724-130908_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Most managers forget to do something about it and it continues but it doesn't matter because you're in the clear.

Last edited:

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I agree with what others have said. Remember, don't give them a reason to discipline you, (basically theft in this case for taking money you know you weren't entitled to).

upschuck

I would go to steward with a written notice that says "The company has been over paying me on Mondays. This is my official notice of the over payment." Sign it and have your steward sign it. Take a picture of it and then turn it into your manager.

After 5 days it's on the company not you and they will not be able to come for the over paid money if they continue to over pay you.

View attachment 393262

Most managers forget to do something about it and it continues but it doesn't matter because you're in the clear.
Where I am, they really don't care about overpayment, I guess it is a big hassle to fix, because they always say to keep it.

RTW FTW

In my state it doesn’t matter, you’re not responsible for over payment, unless you sign something, accepting responsibility to pay it back.
I’d look into it, so if that’s the case, keep getting paid and simply refuse to sign. Tell ‘em to eat a big one

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In my state it doesn’t matter, you’re not responsible for over payment, unless you sign something, accepting responsibility to pay it back.
I’d look into it, so if that’s the case, keep getting paid and simply refuse to sign. Tell ‘em to eat a big one
Suppose you were being underpaid-----would you still sit back and not tell anyone?