Full Time Sup Questions

beentheredonethat

Our metro operations sup is in the $70-90K range, not including stock and bonuses.

Resident know-it-all.

Not sure where anyone ever came up with the idea of "bonuses". UPS does not give cash bonuses to operation supervisors or managers for making their "numbers". The only thing we can get is yearly merit raises. Plus they also get their MIP which is a year end award based on how the company overall did.

TxRoadDawg

Not sure where anyone ever came up with the idea of "bonuses". UPS does not give cash bonuses to operation supervisors or managers for making their "numbers". The only thing we can get is yearly merit raises. Plus they also get their MIP which is a year end award based on how the company overall did.
technically that does make the mip a bonus, dam i agreed with a yankeee.

beentheredonethat

Stock is part of management's compensation. It is not a bonus. The only variable is the amount of the stock amount which is based on how the company did in meeting it's targets. This is not an individual bonus that keeps being talked about.

TxRoadDawg

Ok its not cash, its dam sure deferred variable compensation in other than cash. sounds like a bonus on top of salary to me or I wouldnt have a center's worth of full timers bithong about hpw bad tge mip has sucked the last four years.

Sent using BrownCafe App

JAPRM

If young management were smart, they would get their CDL and express interest in a career path in feeders. Shortest hours, best pay, and between the experience and the license you've now become a marketable asset.
Could you elaborate more on this please? Your statement caught my attention. For example what do you mean by CDL? A California Driver License?

UPS4Life

Our metro operations sup is in the $70-90K range, not including stock and bonuses.

Resident know-it-all.
A bonus!?!? Don't know why they would get them I'm late every night pulling my hot twilight load. I think if anything I should at least get a thanks for getting there before sort went down. -_- wishful thinking I know

Sent using BrownCafe App