Funny Pic...

25yrvet

Yo girl,
That's hilarious, I don't care if it is doctored. I like the postures of the lawmen and the guy in brown.

Thanks for sharing, I've never seen this before.:happy-very:

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I don't believe this is a Photoshop pic. If it is, then whoever did it did a excellent job on the reflections, shadows and so on. There is ALWAYS things to look for but I have not seen one that would make me think this was Photoshoped. If it is, I applaud whoever did it!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
pass

it is indeed a good job

one of the give aways are the shadows. like the one with the sewing machine against his clothes. great sharp shadows that retain the basic shape of what throws them.....except the sewing machine.

might notbe but i would bet it is. of course a hd photo would help.

here is one i did, and i am not even good

d
dads family.jpg

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
pass

while that link does not have a high def photo, that one makes my point even stronger. the subject in the foreground is more grainy than the rest of the photo, but the colors are brighter than the background indicating a different time of day/setting/camera.

btw, that photo i posted had 3 people removed from the photograph. care to guess where the were?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
very good at picking up on the areas.

this is the original.

the photo shop version is a freeby trial, wonder if the full version would have been better?

d
Dads family photo, Little.jpg