Future with UPS

UnconTROLLed

perfection
yep. it really confuses me why so many loaders/unloaders seem to have no interest in getting out of the truck. i have a strong ass back and i still can't stand bending over skids all night.
I unloaded, sorted etc. on sort aisles for many years, PT and FT; and being at the mercy of unloaders is not something I cared for. If every unloader were consistent and average, not sending up damages, leakers and labels down, they'd be pretty much even....but overall, I prefer unload/load.

I'd say sorting a slide is the best option out of them.

PT Car Washer

I unloaded, sorted etc. on sort aisles for many years, PT and FT; and being at the mercy of unloaders is not something I cared for. If every unloader were consistent and average, not sending up damages, leakers and labels down, they'd be pretty much even....but overall, I prefer unload/load.

I'd say sorting a slide is the best option out of them.

I agree sorting the slide is one of the better jobs. I was doing it before PAS and you had to really know your job. Now guys just stand there and look at the PAL. Just mindless robots.

A

anonymous6

if I were you (at your age) I would get a backpack, sleeping bag and use the IPhone to see the world on the cheap.