G-7 or G-8 - Trump continues his lovefest with Russia

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In your wasted mind.
I'm the honest one.
I'd rather make stuff up and admit it than be one of the kooks that actually believe all the stupid stuff made up against Obama and Trump.

I'm not stupid enough to believe in Obama being born in Nigeria or that Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Both are equally stupid and ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm the honest one.
I'd rather make stuff up and admit it than be one of the kooks that actually believe all the stupid stuff made up against Obama and Trump.

I'm not stupid enough to believe in Obama being born in Nigeria or that Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

I just sit here and laugh at you and Baba who are just flip sides of the same dunce coin.

Please report this!

bbsam

Staff member
I'm the honest one.

I just sit here and laugh at you and Baba who are just flip sides of the same dunce coin.

Please report this!

You equate Russian collusion investigation with the Obama birth certificate?

You are stupid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm the honest one.

Please edit my name out. This is my very first post on this thread and see no reason why I should have been mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator: