Gas shortages

vantexan

Colonial is controlled by Koch Industries. Dido is in favor of the government seizing control of Koch Industries, since they are incapable of defending themselves. Dido is a Putinist.
It's controlled by 5 companies, including Koch. If I had said such and such is controlled by George Soros, a major Democrat donor, you'd be screaming "conspiracy theory!"

Tyrone Slothrop

I'm sorry you're not intelligent enough to understand simple statements sportello.
1621104737980.png

Always with the pejorative.

We are done here.

vantexan

Koch is the controlling partner. I thought you were a smart guy, I think maybe not.
So the other companies have no input? And my assertion stands. If I said George Soros is behind something you'd have a cow.

You seem to be fascinated by my supposed intelligence. Keep bringing it up. I'm no more intelligent than anyone else here. Just have a gift for pointing out liberal hypocrisy. Don't have to be smart to do that as there's so much of it out there.

vantexan

It’s not about disagreeing. He refuses to back up his obviously false statements with anything substantive. Which means that he’s a liar. That’s all.
And in spite of an extremely partisan special counsel team not being able to find anything you refuse to believe there's no connection between Trump and Putin. You'd rather double down and believe a pack of lies than to ever admit you were wrong about a man you hate. And then have the temerity to call others liars.

vantexan

You are the only person on this forum that has made a point of stating their alleged IQ. Hypocrisy? Yours?
Nope. I believe it was you that kept bringing up my lack of intelligence. May have been Itsy. I just pointed out after numerous verbal assaults that my I.Q. was measured at 150 in 8th grade. Not the smartest person in the world but smart enough. You've been making snarky remarks about it ever since. By the way Charles Koch said in a "60 Minutes" interview that he considered himself a classic liberal. That he supported Republicans because the Democrats were driving the country into the ditch a lot faster. Judging by the last 4 months I'd say he's pretty perceptive.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s not about disagreeing. He refuses to back up his obviously false statements with anything substantive. Which means that he’s a liar. That’s all.
If you have evidence that the Biden administration upheld longstanding policy recommending companies not negotiate with terrorists, then provide it.

Otherwise you're just a liar.
Liar.