Gas shortages

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Front_cover-12.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Gas prices haven’t been this high since Obama was in office. Now we have trouble in the Middle East. Shortages of many basic supplies. Prices of most things rising at a record pace. Crisis at the boarder (yes even Biden used the word) Kim Jong-un bad mouthing Joe and trying to start trouble. Crime is rising at alarming percentages in many major cities. But I thought we was promised that once Trump was gone we was going to live in Utopia? All the world troubles was Trump’s fault wasn’t it?

It will be fine

Gas prices haven’t been this high since Obama was in office. Now we have trouble in the Middle East. Shortages of many basic supplies. Prices of most things rising at a record pace. Crisis at the boarder (yes even Biden used the word) Kim Jong-un bad mouthing Joe and trying to start trouble. Crime is rising at alarming percentages in many major cities. But I thought we was promised that once Trump was gone we was going to live in Utopia? All the world troubles was Trump’s fault wasn’t it?
It takes a while to clean up the mess.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They say there are over 1000 gas stations without gas today and the pipeline wont restart until next week. They are telling people to stay home and not drive. Telling school bus not to drive either.