Gas shortages

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You can't possibly be that dumb. Oh yeah you're a white :censored2:, nevermind. šŸ˜†
Wow, racist much? Oh thatā€™s right you canā€™t be racist because youā€™re black. The new ā€racismā€œ is determined by race not actions. Think about that for a minuteā€¦.. This administration has even figured out how to make the definition of racism racist šŸ¤”

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

She should go to jail for assault. I donā€™t normally think a man should hit a woman but she needed to be punched in her face.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U strap in.

20210512_114438.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Remember the Green Raw Deal wants sky high gas prices. AOC, Sanders, and Biden are happy over all of this. To them, this is all necessary to force you to live in the stone age.

BeefiestMass

I paid $2.69 a gallon this morning. šŸ˜ƒ
Yeah I'm in the panicking area and it's still the same price it was last month, which is a full $1 cheaper than it was 2011-2014. Or worse in summer 2008 when it was over $4/gallon. I'll start freaking out when it's $10/gallon and no earlier than that. I know they're gouging people some places, just not here yet.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yeah I'm in the panicking area and it's still the same price it was last month, which is a full $1 cheaper than it was 2011-2014. Or worse in summer 2008 when it was over $4/gallon. I'll start freaking out when it's $10/gallon and no earlier than that. I know they're gouging people some places, just not here yet.
Not cheaper than it was the last four years though, correct?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'm walking most places, cab fare is $3. Life is good!
Hope that cab fare stays at $3 and hope you donā€™t need food, clothing, housing essentials and ect because when fuel goes up the things I just mentioned goes Up also. Everything that is transported takes gas and the cost is past on to the consumer as we are already seeing. Glad you are feeling good about walking. Keep smelling the roses on your walk. Cheers.