gas tax

bbsam

Staff member
i was talking about your 400 dollars year, not really the rest of the article, your a liberal you should be all for a gas tax
Actually my math is accurate. Not sure what a $133 tax credit is supposed to do.

And I am for a gas tax. Just letting folks know that the $2000 tax savings really wasn't.

Hey, I work for X. I understand giving with one hand and taking with the other.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Actually my math is accurate. Not sure what a $133 tax credit is supposed to do.

And I am for a gas tax. Just letting folks know that the $2000 tax savings really wasn't.

Hey, I work for X. I understand giving with one hand and taking with the other.
will what do you suggest beside a gas tax

bbsam

Staff member
will what do you suggest beside a gas tax
More taxes. Let's face it, any tax put on motor carriers is just going to be passed on to the consumer. If the infrastructure needs to be rebuilt and improved (it does), then it's going to cost a lot of money. Should have done it under Obama when interest rates were near 0%. Not like Obama killed that idea.

It's not going to fix itself and it's not going to get cheaper unless we wait for another recession and have even more infrastructure to fix.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
most states are raising it now anyways, but i get the point, the federal squanders it to
The whole bidding process is wacked. Time to cut out the special treatment for so-called minority owners.

Here, they set up a woman as the owner to get awarded higher bids.

rod

Retired 22 years
I say less gas taxes. We will never get our solar flying cars if we don't get busy burning up whats left of the oil supply. I remember being told when I was in school that it would probably be gone by the year 2000.

saintrick

If anything it should be changed to a mileage based system. No reason for electric and high mpg owners not paying their share.