gas tax

saintrick

FullSizeRender (002).jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Or maybe instead of giving away trillions in tax cuts we could of used that money for infrastructure
Or maybe we shouldn’t be partaking in federal government infrastructure to begin with. Maybe people shouldn’t be so focused on the federal government which should be playing a smaller part in their life. Maybe we should be focused on local elections and holding those people accountable for the infrastructure. This non sense wouldn’t of happened when the constitution meant something.

Maysville Road veto - Wikipedia

El Correcto

god is dead
what about this money? Highway Trust Fund - Wikipedia
Why should my taxes be paying for an airport in bum:censored2: Kentucky?

What about the local tax I pay that are suppose to be going to roads?

I thought this infrastructure bill was only suppose to be a trillion, how did we go up another 500 billion?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or maybe we shouldn’t be partaking in federal government infrastructure to begin with. Maybe people shouldn’t be so focused on the federal government which should be playing a smaller part in their life. Maybe we should be focused on local elections and holding those people accountable for the infrastructure. This non sense wouldn’t of happened when the constitution meant something.

Maysville Road veto - Wikipedia
I agree, I fully support border states building a wall themselves without relying on big government funding.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't think that through did you...
I think if the people who wanted a wall bad enough they would fund it. I was never for a wall, it’s a silly idea. Especially if we lack any real immigration reform, which will never come if daca is settled first. Democrats will just import their next wave of amnesty voters, our rich country will be plundered through the bloated welfare state in exchange for democrat voters and a bigger government.

bbsam

Staff member
Raising the price of gasoline has a broader effect on the economy as the price to produce and distribute of almost everything increases as well.
Gasoline Multiplier Effect
A $1.00 increase in the price of gasoline will effect a 1% drop in US GDP.
And as the price of everything goes up, sonso the taxes on goods and services.

That $2000 tax savings is getting smaller.