Gavin Newsome Acting Like Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1700165427134.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Governor Brylcreem will be out campaigning while Pops is in the basement with his sippy-cup . I heard his support interview what a crock of :bsbullf:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All you need to know about Newsome, his own words about Biden.

“I think he’s doing everything he needs to do,” he said. “I mean, he’s got an extraordinary record. He’s doing everything he needs to do on Ukraine at the moment. He’s doing everything he needs to do to reconcile and wrestle some common sense as it relates to a bipartisan approach to address the issue of the border where the Republicans couldn’t take ‘yes’ for an answer because they don’t want to make that a political issue,” he said. “He is leading.”

1709034723050.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All you need to know about Newsome, his own words about Biden.

“I think he’s doing everything he needs to do,” he said. “I mean, he’s got an extraordinary record. He’s doing everything he needs to do on Ukraine at the moment. He’s doing everything he needs to do to reconcile and wrestle some common sense as it relates to a bipartisan approach to address the issue of the border where the Republicans couldn’t take ‘yes’ for an answer because they don’t want to make that a political issue,” he said. “He is leading.”

View attachment 472517
Snake oil salesman