Genderless DR

Overpaid Union Thug

So many snowflakes freaking out over a simple clerical change. Its going to be OK. Your penis isn’t going to fall off and the evil transgender people aren’t going to make you turn gay.
The issue isn’t penises falling off. The overwhelming majority of this planet’s population (and science) concurs that a biological male is, in fact, a male. And that a biological female is, in fact, a female. There is no need to pretend otherwise. To do so only compounds the real issue and will likely open the door for other, even more ridiculous, issues to become “movements”.

The ability to select a gender for tracking and accountability purposes has aided the industry in settling claims for decades. And now it’s gone. All to appease an extreme minority that are the true snowflakes.

Having said that…..I like being able to hit “orange, 5, 1” now for every customer.

JL 0513

So many snowflakes freaking out over a simple clerical change. Its going to be OK. Your penis isn’t going to fall off and the evil transgender people aren’t going to make you turn gay.

Look up snowflake in the dictionary. They're the one's offended by the fact there's only two well defined genders and if you assign the original gender to someone they might cry.

rustys954rr

There’s a dog on my route that fetches his owner’s Amazon envelopes. Jumps up in the cab, I put the package in his mouth and he takes off. I always sheeted it met customer boy. I’m sad I can’t do that anymore.
You could still use other and insert whatever your heart desires.

BrownSnowFlake

I don't see anyone freaking out in this thread. We ARE mocking the change, certainly. It deserves to be mocked. It's an empty, disingenuous gesture that accomplishes nothing but corporate virtue signaling.

S1nner

So we cannot deliver it if the Not the customer answers the door.... " Oh you're not 'so-and-so'? ... please close the door so I can leave this Box at your front door".... nice...