Genderless DR

Off the leash

The issue isn’t penises falling off. The overwhelming majority of this planet’s population (and science) concurs that a biological male is, in fact, a male. And that a biological female is, in fact, a female. There is no need to pretend otherwise. To do so only compounds the real issue and will likely open the door for other, even more ridiculous, issues to become “movements”.

The ability to select a gender for tracking and accountability purposes has aided the industry in settling claims for decades. And now it’s gone. All to appease an extreme minority that are the true snowflakes.

Having said that…..I like being able to hit “orange, 5, 1” now for every customer.
But we won’t be woke

onewithedd

My solution:
0- other (requires info notice scan)
MC woman
MC boy
MC girl

Goes from 1 second selection to 7-10 seconds to get out info notice, scan crumple and type in MC ???
Mo money!

S1nner

So many snowflakes freaking out over a simple clerical change. Its going to be OK. Your penis isn’t going to fall off and the evil transgender people aren’t going to make you turn gay.
I think most people's real concerns aren't clerical. They are more astounded by corporate making changes that they could use against us. "You marked 'customer' but (name on package) says they weren't home at that time.... so who did you give it to...where is the package? Here is your letter for not following proper delivery methods".....

Steamer

Catering to less than 1% of the population for political purposes. Money, power, and fame. The vote for me political crowd! Common sense isn't all that common.