Get to work, told no route - On Topic

lorthavemercy

Hey guys, I went into work yesterday and was told they cut a route and I didn't have one for the day. I told one of my FT friends and he said they have to pay me for four hours. I am a seasonal driver, so I am not quite sure of all the rules and what applies to us. Anyone have an idea?

LFA6Qbj3Z7l4Y.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
Hey guys, I went into work yesterday and was told they cut a route and I didn't have one for the day. I told one of my FT friends and he said they have to pay me for four hours. I am a seasonal driver, so I am not quite sure of all the rules and what applies to us. Anyone have an idea?
You aren't guaranteed anything as a seasonal worker. Sorry.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There were no routes yesterday. Just a bunch of people running random air.

rod

Retired 22 years
If at all possible go in everyday until they say you are done for good. You never know -some days there may be work for you.

Jackofnotrades

There were no routes yesterday. Just a bunch of people running random air.
Even on my UPS store pickups I was told to grab only next days. Drop boxes were able to be picked up by 2. Quick 8 hrs with a shuttle pick up spot for savers that was 15 miles from where I was just to drop them where I already was. But traffic free and stress free.

JL 0513

Did you sign up and were told you were chosen to work? It was a holiday so only about a quarter of drivers worked.