Get your patches!

dezguy

Jealous much? Can you do math? A couple hundred patches add up, that shouldn't be hard to understand. Why wouldn't I include the cost during negotiations? Should I just give FedEx what they want for free?
A couple hundred patches?!?! Good Lord, man! How many routes do you own??? :p

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
What if you are from Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard?

Ktxh84j.png

I almost forgot that Dave was in the LOL Force.

STFXG

Got some sewn on... They look horrible. Was told by contractor relations we aren't able to get them screen printed or embroidered either. Have to use the patches. So bad.

It will be fine

Got some sewn on... They look horrible. Was told by contractor relations we aren't able to get them screen printed or embroidered either. Have to use the patches. So bad.
One guy got some so far at our station. The patch itself is just iron on lettering, total garbage. He said the cleaners charged him $3 to sew it on. Looks like I'll be buying a new sewing machine soon.

STFXG

One guy got some so far at our station. The patch itself is just iron on lettering, total garbage. He said the cleaners charged him $3 to sew it on. Looks like I'll be buying a new sewing machine soon.
Yeah, I bought one. Only takes about 5 min per patch. They aren't iron on either.

FedGT

It is Ground after all. Perhaps they should just tattoo the logo on their foreheads.

.......Ha hah haha.
For talking so much about how played out your precious envlelope jokes are you sure don't see it the same way on tattoos.
But I will let you have that one since you have had a rough week.

How is your raise treating you??

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
ok, so how much are you subcontractors getting for putting these patches on?

eventhough i'm leaving his corp in a month, he insisted that i put em on the left shoulder, where the dog logo should have been... or below it since i still have the older shirts

get this, i put it on upside down on purpose LOL! (oh snaps, would that single me out if they're reading this?!?)