Get Your Shotguns Ready. Amazon Air Is Coming

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The term "redneck" describes early members of the United Mine Workers who would wear a red bandanna around their necks. The term hillbilly describes early Scotch Irish settlers of Appalachia that were supporters of King William.

Indecisi0n

Will never work. At this point I think so many people laughted at amazon for even mentioning that it could be done that now they are pushing it just to make a point.

Rainman

Its all good.
I think the term redneck doesn't mean that someone's a raciest or that it's a bad term. It's a term of endearment between two rednecks. I grew up poorer then poor. Some would say white trash. I have some white trash brothers that I'd call that to as being friendly.
Good old country boys, who aren't looking to harm anyone or hurt anybody's feelings. They just like living life their own way. Some people can't handle that, though, and need to put someone down to build themselves up.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

llamainmypocket

I'm not to worried about it. Amazon is not a package delivery company. They will find out that we do it better and it will further solidify our mutually beneficial relationship. Corporations do this sort of thing all the time, all it does is spread them too thin and reduce the quality and efficiency of both services.

Pooter

Even though it seems doomed from the start I'm glad they are going for it. Innovation is awesome and hopefully some new tech comes out of it.

.....or we fall deeper into a police state :D

JL 0513

Had a guy walk by me on the street today who had to be 75 years old say, " are those drones gonna put you out of business"? LOL. Even the elderly are on top of this stuff.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its a genius marketing campaign.
No money spent on advertising,but everyone is talking about Amazon.
Sort of.

Here's the problem though as a retail outlet amazon can't make money. At least not the kind of money to justify their stock price. Amazon really envies Facebook and google for their huge profit margins.