Getting a warning for Speed on topic

Birdblue

I know that that I’ve asked this before but I’m about to get a warning for speed because I get anywhere between 600 to 700 a night even when I move around to other trailers what should I do to go about handling this situation? Desperately needing help please.

Indecisi0n

I know that that I’ve asked this before but I’m about to get a warning for speed because I get anywhere between 600 to 700 a night even when I move around to other trailers what should I do to go about handling this situation? Desperately needing help please.
Don't do anything. They can't do :censored2: . Just keep your head down and keep moving. Don't let them intimadate you.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

"I'm doing the best I can.... in the safest manner possible."

Until they reduce it to writing, they can flap their gums all they want.

-Bug-

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Move faster?

WTFm8

Union doesn’t recognize production standards.

Do the best you can, safely, while following the methods. Fair days work for a fair days pay.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
The union doesn’t recognize their made up numbers. Tell them you’re working as safe and quickly as possible. If they keep pushing, push back with harassment grievances.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Union doesn’t recognize production standards.

Yep.

Never has.... and never will.

Do the best you can, safely, while following the methods. Fair days work for a fair days pay.

What supervisor want's to take "ownership" of their trainee ?

The union doesn’t recognize their made up numbers. Tell them you’re working as safe and quickly as possible. If they keep pushing, push back with harassment grievances.

Chances are, they will be gone shortly.

What newbie part-time supervisor.... hangs around more than 30 days ?

Box Ox

293v8mf.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
ask him or her to demonstrate and make sure they are using proper work and safety methods. if you do that and do the best you can you should be alright.

they harassed me about my speed for over 2 decades. the people who actually get in trouble are the true slackers.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Inside ops. are measured at a avg. skill level. They can only fire you for continually not following proper safety or methods in which you have a be written up a few times for even that.

clean hairy

DO NOT talk to them unless stuart is present!
With stuart there, tell them the following:
"I am working by the methods at a safe pace"
That should be all it takes.

MrBates

Work even "safer" and smile in their faces when you tell them that your just working using the methods. Teamsters don't give in to intimidation.

RolloTony Brown Town

Follow the methods. If you’re that slow then they’ll find something to write you up for: misloads, Missed scans, not properly recording hazmat packages, not following methods...

You’ve started a bunch of threads with the same topic. Have you been issued a warning letter? Suspension? Termination?

I’m assuming no since it rarely holds up. Just try your best and follow the methods.

El Correcto

god is dead
This has to be a troll account.

Every time with this guy.