Getting blamed for an accident I didn’t do

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So a few weeks ago an owner of this building blamed UPS for making damage to his building. But he didn’t say anything til a week later. Their cameras weren’t working so they caught nothing also there were no witnesses. But the time frame he gave UPS that he THINKS the damage happened i was the only one that delivered there. But I didn’t hit anything or make any damage but because I was the only one that delivered within the time frame they can only investigate on me. The checked my truck (there was no damage) they even went to the building and measured it all up and nothing matches up. My supervisor is pretty convinced that I didn’t do it. But the guy that owns the building is still convinced that UPS did it. So since he won’t shut up about it they are going to hold a hearing at some point. Is this something I should be worried about? Can I lose my job over something I didn’t do? I asked my supervisor if I can get fired for this and he said “no you won’t get fired..... knock on wood” this gots me all kinds of worried
Using Adam "Shifty" Schiff logic, you did it. Sure no evidence, but we say you did it, so you are guilty!

Overpaid Union Thug

Using Adam "Shifty" Schiff logic, you did it. Sure no evidence, but we say you did it, so you are guilty!

upload_2019-11-26_6-43-3.jpeg

RoadKill25

This has happened to me twice. 1. Management was pointing the finger so badly I started to wonder if I in fact did hit gutter and just really didn't know. Then I started to panic that if I did hit it then they'd think I was trying to cover it up. Well, they finally called the lady back and she admitted that she just assumed it was the ups guy. 2. Someone reported their mailbox had been run over by the ups truck. Few hours later the center manager calls me on my personal phone accusing me of the incident and not reporting it and then lying about it. I was freaking out. Well, whoever did it left broken tail lights at the scene. Lo and behold, my tail lights were fine. I WILL NEVER USE MY PHONE FOR WORK PURPOSES EVER AGAIN. I suggest you all do the same. Make them send a diad message.