getting into union

hotsplash

i am a preloader in seacaucus nj ups and was wondering how long i have to work before i make union and when do i get my 1st raise?

Pollocknbrown

if you started after oct 1, you may only be a seasonal employee, but you'll have a chance to stay after Xmas if they like you, however, you would have to start paying ur initiation fees then, and then wait 30 working days for your seniority date, and 90 calendar days from the day u start after Xmas to get your 50 cents to 10 or 9 bucks (depending on what u do on the preload). And if your paying fees to the union now and they decide not to keep you, contact the union and get your monies back after they dont retain you (but they have a 2 month period before they do not have to retain u after xmas). And if u started before oct 1, then its 30 working days for seniority, 90 calendar for 50 cents, and when your inducted into the union is the month after you have paid off your intiation fees and have attained seniority. hope this helps, if there are errors anyone feel free to fix

kenmei

i am a preloader in seacaucus nj ups and was wondering how long i have to work before i make union and when do i get my 1st raise?
u will get ur raise after 3months and u will be union after 40working day .after 60"working"day they will sent u the benefit pakage.