Gloating over hall Charges

10 point

To those of us that feel the need to rub the IBT leadership's nose in the dirt I say this:

Wake Up.

Whether you're a TU supporter or a H/H supporter this is a time of disgrace to all of us and it is also the fertilizer to accelerate RTW mentality.

There is responsibility laid at the feet of anyone doing wrong but gloating over the charges against the face of Teamsters everywhere is shortsighted and will only help destroy union credibility if this situation becomes mainstream media ammunition.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Please show me where I have ever crossed an active picket line.

Again, I am not going anywhere.

Public perception of unions is at an all time low, perhaps deservingly so.

10 point

Please show me where I have ever crossed an active picket line.

Again, I am not going anywhere.

Public perception of unions is at an all time low, perhaps deservingly so.
Please tell all of us that you stood in support with your fellow co-workers on OUR one strike line.

You didn't.

Your point is moot. At least I tag your (lame) posts to alert you that I'm talking to you.

Furthermore, if I had to have to choose between Leadbelly or you to represent me on an issue you'd be the last resort. Take your shots at him if that makes you feel like you're important. He's not on here anymore.

10 point

Did you forget the part where I handed back my strike check?

As for LB----good riddance.
Your check didn't pay for your loyalty to your coworkers. That comes from inside a person. But wait, was it a whole $55? Wow. Your sacrificial benevolence is astounding.

If it had been a decent amount of strike pay would you have stayed? I'm holding my breath for that twisted response. You are not believable. That is what I haven't forgotten.

Leadbelly vs UpstateNY (Safety co-chair) on here is like Hoffa vs Walker in real life.

10 point

@UpstateNYUPSer , I don't understand your jab at the IBT leadership and unions in this thread. Didn't you support H/H throughout the general election? Yes you did. Do you get paid a great wage? Yes you do.

So now, you want to take the other position and slam unions as a whole.
You are truly either a mixed up person or just a know it all trouble maker on here.

10 point

@UpstateNYUPSer, please tell me you are writing a check back to the company since you are undoubtedly overpaid (by your own admission) and cut one for the healthcare bennies too.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth and it's undoubtedly all about you and always will be.

UniteandWin

I think we have had this conversation before. What is Joe Unionism? Are you ashamed to be a Union member? Are you totally clueless that a War is coming? This war will directly hit your wallet, its called National Right to work. You will become deskilled, not the best of the best workers, prevailing wage is under attack, and it will affect our contracts. I think we need as much unionism as we can get right now.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think we have had this conversation before. What is Joe Unionism? Are you ashamed to be a Union member? Are you totally clueless that a War is coming? This war will directly hit your wallet, its called National Right to work. You will become deskilled, not the best of the best workers, prevailing wage is under attack, and it will affect our contracts. I think we need as much unionism as we can get right now.

Sent using BrownCafe App

As long as this war does not start within the next 21 months I will be just fine.

Joe Unions are those unionized employees who rather than employ common sense choose to hide behind the contract.

10 point

As long as this war does not start within the next 21 months I will be just fine.

Joe Unions are those unionized employees who rather than employ common sense choose to hide behind the contract.
You're digging your hole deeper with your own words. Common sense has nothing to do with your benefits and compensation.
I'll take the written agreement over your rendition of "common sense" every day I work in this place. You undoubtedly are part of the problem not the solution to weak membership mindset.
You can't butt kiss your way out of every situation but some will try and then turn around and blame Joe Union attitudes.
I wish Leadbelly was on here to mop this forum with you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You're digging your hole deeper with your own words. Common sense has nothing to do with your benefits and compensation.
I'll take the written agreement over your rendition of "common sense" every day I work in this place. You undoubtedly are part of the problem not the solution to weak membership mindset.
You can't butt kiss your way out of every situation but some will try and then turn around and blame Joe Union attitudes.
I wish Leadbelly was on here to mop this forum with you.

I'm not talking about that crap.

In the "forced to work a 6th day" thread JackBurton said that he was sent out with a full day's work on a Saturday, ran off the air and brought the rest of the work back. He then said that he fully expected to be paid for his 8 as he had had been forced to come to work. Show me any other company in the world that is going to pay an employee for 8 hours of work when they only worked for an hour. That is what I mean I say Joe Unions love to hide behind the contract.

10 point

I'm not talking about that crap.

In the "forced to work a 6th day" thread JackBurton said that he was sent out with a full day's work on a Saturday, ran off the air and brought the rest of the work back. He then said that he fully expected to be paid for his 8 as he had had been forced to come to work. Show me any other company in the world that is going to pay an employee for 8 hours of work when they only worked for an hour. That is what I mean I say Joe Unions love to hide behind the contract.
You're posting in the wrong thread then buddy. This is about slamming our leadership to the public when the strength of our Union is decreasing. Try to keep up. And while you're at it why don't you take on somebody else like integrity that's more your speed instead of Leadbelly because he's not even here to defend himself.
Us members that are on here supporting each other in many ways do not take lightly the backstabbing of somebody that is fully sold out in support other Union no matter who they voted for for General president. You on the other hand are the handicapped that the rest of us with spine stare down the company for. And you should have more respect for Joe unions who fight for the members every day. Members like you are what makes stewards not to want to be stewards.